Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I like @puffon have used flat tops for my Grand and all is well. Also @Wrighttashan you may in the future consider getting an Origen 16. Adjustable air flow and super easy to work with. BTW, I believe the FB pg is inactive but definitely use the website for Reos and I think the phone number on it is a good way also. Good to hear from another Reonaut!

Reactions: puffon

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I’ve looked all over for the Origen 16 but all out of stock!!! I’m assuming the RM2 was a clone of that one. I always used the AW IMR button top batteries, but they are no longer available! So now I’m using some older Sony VTC 5’s.
Rm2 was much earlier. It was a modefied triangle. Before bf rda were widely available

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
What are all those rods laying next to the black drip tip?
I recently bought a couple of LG 18650 HG2 3000mAh 20a Button Top from RTD for another mod, and so far I like them.
Isn't that a flat top battery with a button added to it? Or, is it truly a button-top battery?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
The Berserker is the rda that got me back into squonkers. I had Been using the RM2's for years, then it seemed I was liking them less and less. They were just to harsh a vape. Over the last few years I sold off all my Reos except the P67. I kept it around for just in case. Since manufactures have been paying attention to the bottom feeders the last couple of years, more BFers have come into the market. I bought an H cigar squonker, and the Berserker. The Berserker was a game changer for me, the difference being the bottom air flow. I like the bottom air flow better than a side draft air flow. Now I have a more pleasant vape.
So, yes, my P67 is back in action. Now I'm wanting a Grand, the Green, with a Black Wrinkle door.

I'm not sure what is going on at Reos Mods, not much involvement here on their part. I just wish they were, out there, more. I don't think anyone but the old timers know anything about them. I just hope they are selling more Reos than it seems like they would be, to me.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
The Berserker is the rda that got me back into squonkers. I had Been using the RM2's for years, then it seemed I was liking them less and less. They were just to harsh a vape. Over the last few years I sold off all my Reos except the P67. I kept it around for just in case. Since manufactures have been paying attention to the bottom feeders the last couple of years, more BFers have come into the market. I bought an H cigar squonker, and the Berserker. The Berserker was a game changer for me, the difference being the bottom air flow. I like the bottom air flow better than a side draft air flow. Now I have a more pleasant vape.
So, yes, my P67 is back in action. Now I'm wanting a Grand, the Green, with a Black Wrinkle door.

I'm not sure what is going on at Reos Mods, not much involvement here on their part. I just wish they were, out there, more. I don't think anyone but the old timers know anything about them. I just hope they are selling more Reos than it seems like they would be, to me.
Just a hunch on my part, but if I wanted or needed another Reo, I'd be getting it sooner rather than later. Not trying to be a Donny downer or anything, just a personal hunch...

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
What are all those rods laying next to the black drip tip?

Isn't that a flat top battery with a button added to it? Or, is it truly a button-top battery?
Virtually all lithium ion 18650 button-top batteries are a flat-top with a button spot-welded on to them by a 3rd party.

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Hi, everyone. I'm having trouble with my old RM2s and can't find the Origen Little 16 anywhere. Any place you can point me for a decent clone? I quit vaping for a couple years, but I'm back and really could use some new gear.
    Looks like this one from FT is the only one they have in stock:
    $6.92 SR Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $9.15 SR Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Can't give feedback on the quality.
    The ones I bought were SKX brand from a couple years ago.

Reactions: MichelleOhio
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread