The REO Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TierodBoots

Apr 25, 2019
Still using the RM2 as well.

The Boomstick Engineering Reaper is an 18mm bottom feed addy you can find state side. I have one for my REO too. It has more airflow than the reomizer but is a nice restricted lung draw.

The REO site have been up dated but I thought Rob sold the biz a few yes ago to make custom guitars.

Dust that gear off and get to vaping!

Reactions: MichelleOhio

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
@MichelleOhio You need to look for 14mm atties. If you want to order from Reosmods, go to Rebuildable Atomizers at the top of the page and look at the NoFear or the NoCode Tired. Both are 14mm, the nocode uses aspire heads so you cant rebuild but the NoFear is rebuildable. Otherwise, some of the atties I have that work in the cup is The Chalice III or earlier (the IV wont fit), Divo, Cyclone with standard cap, Hornet and I have the earlier version of the NoFear without the adjustable airflow. Some of these are going to be harder to find than another RM2. Have you tried listing a Items wanted for another RM2? There are several clones that are 14mm if ordering from FT. Good luck with your quest!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Hadn't been running a Reo for a while now, just got lazy and was using plug & play disposable coil tanks...

so today I fired up my first Reo Grand. It it an oldie that I chopped the catch cup and had Rob put the SS adjustable 510 into, it was a TRA model, a very old one when the back side corners were still squarish...I had sanded and re-profiled the body to the wider radius curves of the later models, much more comfortable in hand that way. It has a special place in my heart because of the work I put into it and it still works like the day it was refurbished...also dug out my coffee bum molded holster for it which I attacked a heavy leather dangler belt loop to it to keep it by my side. After loosing about thirty pounds it fits me a lot more comfortably and I plan to keep it running on a daily basis again. It's great to be back to using that old girl again as it it was built for. As much as I like my other, fancier finished Reos, the TRA with my hand sanded sort of brushed finish will always be my favorite...

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hadn't been running a Reo for a while now, just got lazy and was using plug & play disposable coil tanks...

so today I fired up my first Reo Grand. It it an oldie that I chopped the catch cup and had Rob put the SS adjustable 510 into, it was a TRA model, a very old one when the back side corners were still squarish...I had sanded and re-profiled the body to the wider radius curves of the later models, much more comfortable in hand that way. It has a special place in my heart because of the work I put into it and it still works like the day it was refurbished...also dug out my coffee bum molded holster for it which I attacked a heavy leather dangler belt loop to it to keep it by my side. After loosing about thirty pounds it fits me a lot more comfortably and I plan to keep it running on a daily basis again. It's great to be back to using that old girl again as it it was built for. As much as I like my other, fancier finished Reos, the TRA with my hand sanded sort of brushed finish will always be my favorite...
Bravo :toast:

How many mods in the vape world lend themselves to a story like this? Not many. Usually, it's about watching a mod deteriorate - owner input is about trying to stem the flow of degradation. The REO, however, and the TRA is the best example, becomes an expression of the user - they 'evolve' rather than degrade, whether through use or deliberate attention.

Congrats on the weight loss, too.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bravo :toast:

How many mods in the vape world lend themselves to a story like this? Not many. Usually, it's about watching a mod deteriorate - owner input is about trying to stem the flow of degradation. The REO, however, and the TRA is the best example, becomes an expression of the user - they 'evolve' rather than degrade, whether through use or deliberate attention.

Congrats on the weight loss, too.
Thanks Papa L, about a year ago I got diagnosed with diabetes, through diet and getting and riding a bicycle it just kind of happened. I have logged almost three thousand miles since last May. It has become an obsession which brings me much peace and joy.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thanks Papa L, about a year ago I got diagnosed with diabetes, through diet and getting and riding a bicycle it just kind of happened. I have logged almost three thousand miles since last May. It has become an obsession which brings me much peace and joy.
Now THAT is a great obsession! As well as you resurrecting your TRA. Bravo indeed!

Reactions: ENAUD

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Awesome! Biking is my obsession as well. We've finally thawed out up here and I've hit the roads and trails with full sloth-force. Feels just wonderful to be out there -- freedom at its best with the wind at your back!

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Awesome! Biking is my obsession as well. We've finally thawed out up here and I've hit the roads and trails with full sloth-force. Feels just wonderful to be out there -- freedom and its best with the wind at your back!
Riding headlong, into a strong headwind, is like climbing a hill that has no soul...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm about to go on a 7-day trip and I'll mostly be riding! Dirt roads, trails...nothin' but Sloth and Rubber. Set up camp somewhere for 2-3 days at a time, ride, ride, ride -- set up camp somewhere else, ride, ride ride...

:w00t:
Sounds like a dream trip to me, have a great time Sloth! :thumb:

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
I bought a couple there years ago, maybe it’s me but I could not get them to work right

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
So I haven’t used my REOs in quite awhile. All I’ve been using is dual or single squonks, but I was thinking of getting a P67. I’m basically going to sell most of my old mods with the exception of my Vapor Flasks and squonks. Since it’s been a few years since I’ve ordered a REO, I was curious if they still require a signature on delivery? Also, do the P67s work well with flat top batteries?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robinowitz

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Just ordered my 3rd REO!
Black Wrinkle P67 w/ a Kawasaki SL Door and a few of the silicone bottles!
So stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

I love that black wrinkle with a pop of colour door combo for a 'stepping out' rig. Very stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread