The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
Stumbled upon this and skimmed through a few of the articles. I also did a search on here as to if anyone has posted about this guy. I saw a couple threads that were about a year old and closed. Wanted to direct people this way to take a look at his take on a few thoughts concerning the FDA and smokeless tobacco.

Dr. Siegel is a Professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences, Boston University School of Public Health. He has 25 years of experience in the field of tobacco control. He previously spent two years working at the Office on Smoking and Health at CDC, where he conducted research on secondhand smoke and cigarette advertising. He has published nearly 70 papers related to tobacco. He testified in the landmark Engle lawsuit against the tobacco companies, which resulted in an unprecedented $145 billion verdict against the industry. He teaches social and behavioral sciences, mass communication and public health, and public health advocacy in the Masters of Public Health program.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Stumbled upon this and skimmed through a few of the articles. I also did a search on here as to if anyone has posted about this guy. I saw a couple threads that were about a year old and closed. Wanted to direct people this way to take a look at his take on a few thoughts concerning the FDA and smokeless tobacco.

I read this often, and Dr. Siegel is actually referred to many times in these sub-forums at least (perhaps not always by name, but definitely by links to his articles). He is a major ally to the ecig "cause" (especially profound since he is quit against smoking combustibles). Also, if you haven't yet, check out Anti-THR Lie of the Day | …giving the truth a chance to put its boots on…, by Dr. Carl Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread