Not open for further replies.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
New video...looks very promising. I'm gonna order myself one :D

That's a beast.

I think as more people deal with the RC car LiPO batteries who vape 80 watts + that a mod like this seems more likely.

Heck I was looking at $250 for a Littup Customs 44 with a larger battery.

triple.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Forde

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
This was emailed to me from Origin >>

"That the 510 is gold-plated and spring-loaded. The case is zinc oxide metal. Mike confirms this in his video.

The mod is fully chargeable via a mini USB charging cord, but I agree with Mike Vapes that it is a much better idea to charge the batteries out of the mod, on a purpose-built charger."

Last edited:

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I like this one. Wonder what the battery life and charging times will be.

Charge times with the internal 1 amp charger will be...forever, give or take a day. Seriously, though, about 10 hours for a full charge from 3.2v with 3000mAh LG HG2s, about 9 hours with 2500mAh batteries.

As for battery life, it's going to have between 27.75 to 33.33 watt hours (2500 or 3000mAH). A Vaporshark DNA200/Lavabox has around 10 watt hours. A HCigar VT200 has about 14 watt hours. An 1800mAh LiPo has around 20 watt hours.

Biggest problem this thing is going to have is the paint. It's zinc alloy, and that doesn't hold paint well at all. Chances are good it'll wear like a SX Mini M Class, or worse, maybe like an IPV 4 or IPV Mini. It needs a sleeve or a skin if you don't like dealing with scratches and peeling.

Last edited:

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
We only know.......

That the 510 is gold-plated and spring-loaded. The case is zinc oxide metal. Mike confirms this in his video.

The mod is fully chargeable via a mini USB charging cord, but I agree with Mike Vapes that it is a much better idea to charge the batteries out of the mod, on a purpose-built charger.

My god, I appreciate the look at the mod (especially the size comparison to the 18650 Boxer) and the information provided but the guy gets sent it for free and can't even pronounce the name properly? Can we require a minimum standard for our reviewers? Edit: removed my rant.

Back to the mod though: I am also disappointed to hear the finish of the mod is zinc oxide but we will have to see how it holds up. At that price point though I do think it is a great value and mod overall.

Last edited:

jiphone

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2013
Suffolk Co, NY
He is not "our reviewer" he's a normal guy doing reviews...started out small and got popular... I don't care 1 bit if he can't pronounce his free mod, just happy he spends the time and effort.
My god, I appreciate the look at the mod (especially the size comparison to the 18650 Boxer) and the information provided but the guy gets sent it for free and can't even pronounce the name properly? Can we require a minimum standard for our reviewers? Edit: removed my rant.

Back to the mod though: I am also disappointed to hear the finish of the mod is zinc oxide but we will have to see how it holds up. At that price point though I do think it is a great value and mod overall.

Reactions: Miata GT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread