The shanks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciggfree

Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Arizona
Cool thread line. You can definitely get rid of the pro- tank gurgling - dependant upon the cause. Without narrowing down the cause by trying different things - you can change the coil and that should fix most issues. The only thing that I have found that causes leaking/ gurgling without reprieve is heat - I live in Phoenix. Every time I go from inside (air conditioning) to outside (summertime 100 degrees +), within 5 minutes - no matter what tank I have(except an genny style RBA) it will start gurgling / leaking unless I turn it upside down for a while. Has to do with pressure.

I would suspect that in your case, the wick has burnt down to the point it lets to much juice in, or you have the same issue as I do heat change. Altitude (trips to California) does the exact same thing. In my experience, the Protank has less of these issues than most. The vivi has a good taste - I do use mine a lest once a day - but you have to "chase the juice" (tilt more as the level drop) or you get dry hits.

One last thing - just try to remember one thing - we are using a device that holds juice and has to have a least two holes in it. Only drippers have no leaking issues when used right.

Hope some of my rambling helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread