The Song Association Game II

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
News Flash...Im Moving Wednesday...To live alone near The Beach..Very Expensive to have a water Front View...So No Internet

Woe Is Me!:cry: Maybe when I score a better job...Ill return to Posting Vids..or someone with lots of Patience can teach me mobile style...:p..Anywho! ive reallllly enjoyed all the tunes you guys have put me on to...Ill be watching...Maybe ill post a few Lines..

Last edited:

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Oh, boy. Get yourself a copy of:

1. Tapatalk
    2. A Note app (you may already have it)
    3. YouTube (you may already have it)

Tapatalk will make it easier to post. Some of the things you took for granted, like the "video" button, you will have to type in manually, using BBCode instead.

A Note App you can use for making up boilerplate text you can copy and paste into your post. Not strictly necessary.

Learn how to cut and paste:

1. cut: hold down finger on text and wait for cut-and-paste menu to pop up. You can select "all" or just use your finger to change the select part, followed by "copy" to get it into the clipboard.
    2. paste: hold down finger where you want to paste and wait for cut-and-paste menu to pop up. Select "paste".

If you can get past that part, the rest is not difficult. You can find tutorials on YouTube.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    News Flash...Im Moving Wednesday...To live alone near The Beach..Very Expensive to have a water Front View...So No Internet

Woe Is Me!:cry: Maybe when I score a better job...Ill return to Posting Vids..or someone with lots of Patience can teach me mobile style...:p..Anywho! ive reallllly enjoyed all the tunes you guys have put me on to...Ill be watching...Maybe ill post a few Lines..

Well Deb, enjoy the new place! and life near the beach We will miss you, and hope You get back with us soon. Stop by anytime, please even if it just to say Hi an dlet us know how you are doing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread