Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Interesting... In NY, home bars are being glamorized, while smoking at home is more and more being demonized and restricted. I'm referring to the increasing number of rental/coop/condo multi-unit buildings going smoke-free.

Think I'll incorporate designing the perfect in-home vaping lounge into my mental health breaks...

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I love this part, and after reading tons of comments on various articles, saying basically the same thing, it's quite refreshing to literally see it in an article itself. "The smoking ban has also curtailed the going-out habits of some of the city’s sophisticates, who, while not necessarily actually wanting to smoke in bars and restaurants, hate the fact that they cannot."

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Good find! :thumbs:
And yes, I agree: why spend a lot of money going out when you can invite friends to your home, eat and drink for a fraction of the price, listen to the music that you like - instead of whatever that going-out place is playing - and smoke or vape to your heart's content? And the next time the friends return the favor, and the invitation? As a matter of fact, I have a well-stocked bar in my home :) Not the fancy kind of the article but one in my living room cabinet ;)

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Anj, there is something to be said about going out though. I exposes more people to vaping. It takes years to get some to realize that there's more enjoyable alternatives to the cigarette and one of the best ways to get out the message and start conversations is by getting beyond your normal circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread