Status
Not open for further replies.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I saw a video the other day in an APV workshop, and the guy had a foam "egg crate" type of mat on the bench w batts laid in the channels. Lowes does not have said product. So, I present to you my very high end, technical, adaptation of the above mentioned. On a serious note I have been taping my batts to my desk to get simple readings, this solves the problem.
DSC04064.jpg

As a bonus here is the drawer mod.
DSC04063.jpg

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
This is to check the voltage, or????

It is just to keep the batts from rolling around, and yes to check the voltage. The leads on my meter are just like two headphone jacks, so holding both leads and keeping the batt from rolling away, this is my solution. They also stay seperated and no worries about shorting out against everything else present.

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
I saw a video the other day in an APV workshop, and the guy had a foam "egg crate" type of mat on the bench w batts laid in the channels. Lowes does not have said product. So, I present to you my very high end, technical, adaptation of the above mentioned. On a serious note I have been taping my batts to my desk to get simple readings, this solves the problem.
View attachment 94792

As a bonus here is the drawer mod.
View attachment 94793

Looks good, BTW the "egg crate" foam holding batteries was in a Super-t video, and its actually acoustic soundproofing foam, you can get it at professional audio stores.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I've heard of keeping straight nicotine in the fridge or freezer in bulk quantities, but from what I've noticed most vendors don't keep liquid refrigerated at all. Not long ago Madvapes added a couple of pics to their front page showing the liquid production area, and it doesn't have refrigerators either. Plus my wife would freak if I moved ~50 bottles of juice to the fridge. Where would she keep her nail polish collection? :)

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com

I do not know anything about anything when it comes to juice. I was told what I quoted by Don from BWB on the phone on like my 3rd week vaping. But I do get the MV newsletter and I'm curious how those 2 tests have anything to do w the statement Don made? I dont recall either study testing for bacteria content.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Not sure how 'condensation' = bacteria. Fridge = cool = slows the growth of anything like that. Room temp = warmer than fridge = better for growth.

Besides, wouldn't PG prevent any bacterial growth?

MV experiments indicate that light may play a bigger role in any degradation than temp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapa-tapa-tapa-tapatalk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
It is just to keep the batts from rolling around, and yes to check the voltage. The leads on my meter are just like two headphone jacks, so holding both leads and keeping the batt from rolling away, this is my solution. They also stay seperated and no worries about shorting out against everything else present.

Great idea! I like the drilled holes for holding juice bottles too, cool. I am still using colored boxes LOL! Everytime I put my favs in, I think oh I need that one too and I end up out of room :) I think I need a trunk! bnrk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I do not know anything about anything when it comes to juice. I was told what I quoted by Don from BWB on the phone on like my 3rd week vaping. But I do get the MV newsletter and I'm curious how those 2 tests have anything to do w the statement Don made? I dont recall either study testing for bacteria content.

It would be easy to test for it if anyone has access to a lab and incubator. Just put a smear of juice in a petri dish, incubate, take out the culture and count the bacteria on a grid under a microscope. At least that's how I learned to do it way back when, when I was in lab :) bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread