The stick perfect !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivape

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
After ironing out a few teething problems i have to stand up and swear by this thing being the "holy grail" of vaping :p

After hunting for months i finally feel satisfied but wonder what i am going to spend all my extra time doing 8-o

Bring back juice in the mouth, half dead batts, and dodgey chargers of the forum is doomed :lol:
we need a brass or silver version then we can sit and polish them to fill in our time

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Hi ejfan,

Its funny you should mention this, but its something I was thinking of yesterday. And yes I think its a brilliant idea, but lets wait till the Janty Club is up and running, then hopefully we can run it as a proper competition.

Also, the case it comes with. Many have complained about it, why not 'pimp' that up?

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
So its been a while since the release of the stick and i for one am still a happy user :)

Button peeling a little but still the best device i have used so far

what about you!

Ditto!! My button is peeling but my second stick is working just fine other than that :) Not too keen on the Janty atomisers, I prefer the generic RN4072s from e-cigs.co.uk but that is just me and I am having a GG next week so the Stick will be my ideal backup especially with the 901 and 510 adapters :)

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
It was my favorite from the start, had to send in the auto, replaced by munual, this thing sings to me......huge carts, long life battery, what could possibly be better!
Oh. I'm sure someone will come up with something to keep my buying stuff, but my PayPal account is wondering what's happened to me! She mustta died they think! No, just vaporizing away.......

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
There's this scene in the movie The Truman Show where the character Christoff is so overtaken by the beauty and emotion in a scene he has set up that he just losses it and starts crying.

I just had a moment like that. I'm listening to Red Dragon Tattoo blasting from my speakers, on heineken number 5, and just taking these long lazy deliciously perfect drags of ruyan hilton 24mg out of a brand new 801 atty with the really soft rubber tip exhaling these enormous clouds of delicious vapor and every exhale is this delicious supreme joy I can't quite describe or put into words. I have this huge smile on my face as Ramona by Frank Black comes on. Another sip of beer. By golly, I'm having a moment. I love this thing.

PS: Can't wait to try the cameo.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Is that the penstyle ones that are slightly soft but also have an unsmooth texture?

They are high-bridge 801 generic atty's from ruyandirect. Got a bunch for they are cheap. Not as good as a be112, but close, and it's not like there's an atty you can put in a JS that will suck. Comparatively speaking.

mantaman

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Buckinghamshire, England
I couln't agree more with you all on the Janty Stick. It's size, shape, button position are just perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Yes there are problems which we all know about, paint coming off, dodgy buttons on some, leaking on others (solved now I am using 901 adaptor) and the battery cap is not the best design.

I am not too interested in blowing my head off with 5v or 6v, just want a nice vape from a device that's discreet, and the Janty Stick is it. Stick with it Janty (excuse the pun!), you have the perfect machine here. Make a metal one, and i would pay as much, if not more, than a Prodigy, GG, SD etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread