Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Finally got around to trying out my T3 now that I got my regular juice orders. Gotta say I am not a fan. Way too airy, cool vapor and very muted taste. This is the similar experience I had with the Nano and CE3's. I have come to the conclusion that bottom coils are not my thing. It is a nice piece and seems well built. I just prefer better flavor and warmer vapor. I'll just stick to the X2 clearos and e-smarts.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
ya ive been trying out my assortment of T3's also lately...usually I vape with my spinner or my X2 battery and CARTOS. im undecided weather I like the T3 yet. its really airy...and I especially don't like how long it makes the whole device...its just kinda weird....I bought the T3 because some of my juices don't vape good through cartos, maybe because the juices are thicker/sweeter or something...but the T3 seems to burn the juices really good without any clogging issues. I think tho personally im not a huge fan so far of the T3...

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA
I just prefer better flavor and warmer vapor. I'll just stick to the X2 clearos and e-smarts.

Just curious. The X2 clearos are 1.6ml and the e-smarts are 1.3ml. I can't really visualize it. Is there much of a difference in how much liquid each holds? I've been using the X2 clearos and like them but the e-smarts are cheaper. What do you use each one for?

BTW. I plan of ordering the e-smarts. Do you know if we can buy a 5 pack in different colors as opposed to 5 pack of the same color?

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Just curious. The X2 clearos are 1.6ml and the e-smarts are 1.3ml. I can't really visualize it. Is there much of a difference in how much liquid each holds? I've been using the X2 clearos and like them but the e-smarts are cheaper. What do you use each one for?

BTW. I plan of ordering the e-smarts. Do you know if we can buy a 5 pack in different colors as opposed to 5 pack of the same color?

The e-smarts are a little shorter and smaller in diameter. They have a straight tank while the X2 is tapered at the top. You can actually fill the e-smarts a little higher.

And I don't think you can mix colors in a 5 pack. At least there isn't the option online. Might want to give Vapor Kings a call and see if maybe they will mix a box.

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA
The e-smarts are a little shorter and smaller in diameter. They have a straight tank while the X2 is tapered at the top. You can actually fill the e-smarts a little higher.

And I don't think you can mix colors in a 5 pack. At least there isn't the option online. Might want to give Vapor Kings a call and see if maybe they will mix a box.

Cool. Nice comparison. I'm definitely going to order some of those. I emailed them and I can't mix the colors. That's ok though. At least they had a quick response.

Not sure if I'm gonna get the 78mm like I planned on though. I really like my Spinner and think it'll be ok for 'out and about' vaping.

Thanks!

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I just got a 5 pack of the E-Smarts from VK to try them out......other than the size/dimensions....I don't see a difference in vape than from the X2 clearo. I believe the T3 has issues and design flaws that make it a pain, but I do like the airy vape for some liquids, so I gotta get some new heads for the ones I got.

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
Finally got around to trying out my T3 now that I got my regular juice orders. Gotta say I am not a fan. Way too airy, cool vapor and very muted taste. This is the similar experience I had with the Nano and CE3's. I have come to the conclusion that bottom coils are not my thing. It is a nice piece and seems well built. I just prefer better flavor and warmer vapor. I'll just stick to the X2 clearos and e-smarts.

I can understand you not enjoying the cooler feeling from a CE3, but you think CE3s have a more muted flavor than a cartomizer? I feel exactly the opposite. Cartos have much less taste in my opinion. I haven't tried a T3 yet, though.

*EDIT*

Whoops, I see I was mistaken when reading your post. I haven't tried the other clearo SI offers. You think it has better flavor? Hmmm, I may have to try one out!

NeoLogic

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Queens, NY
Did you try to clog 1 or 2 of the air holes? It made a big difference for me.

I've tried this, clogged 2/3 air holes. While the draw is significantly better, the muted taste is driving me nuts. The juice i have in the tank is fantastic in an x2 clearo, and I'm expecting the same flavor when I vape the mini T3. Not getting much flavor at all and pretty disappointed =\

Anyone have any tips on getting a bit more flavor out of the T3/Mini T3?

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I've tried this, clogged 2/3 air holes. While the draw is significantly better, the muted taste is driving me nuts. The juice i have in the tank is fantastic in an x2 clearo, and I'm expecting the same flavor when I vape the mini T3. Not getting much flavor at all and pretty disappointed =\

Anyone have any tips on getting a bit more flavor out of the T3/Mini T3?
I tried replacing the two loose flavor wicks with one longer 2mm wick (a little over 1/2" sticking out on each side). This helped the flavor and the draw quite a bit, but they tend to get over-saturated by the third fill (so you'd have to rinse and dry them out after a pretty short while)...so yeah, I still don't really like them.:unsure:

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
What is supposed to be the advantage with these new bases????

coils and bases are separate , coils are cheaper to replace,,coils work on T3's and evods and protanks.

this setup seems to be an improvement on the bottom coil tanks and makes my vapeing life easier to manage.

i can buy one coil type for all of my different tanks.

Last edited:

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
Personally, I am not a big shopper. I find a vendor that takes care of me and then stay there (and SI comes through every time). I don't have a lot of time to shop around and with vaping, I have found that it is a preference and you always buy "sight unseen"

I actually like the SI T3's. I don't plug the holes with material but rather, use my finger like a choke and will cover and uncover the holes with my finger during a draw. Some flavors require a longer press while others do not and that way; I am not stuck with the same thing each juice. If I had one complaint, it is that if they leak out, it is a lot of juice leaking but I have only had one do it and it was the head so I simply replaced it.

I don't like the clearos, I have found them impossible to clean out with thicker juices, the draw stinks and you cannot turn them upside down. It can be a deal breaker for me.

I always say though, that everyone should try everything because everyone is different and you experience will definitely vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread