The T3 just isn't for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA
You may be filling it a little too much. If you tilt when filling turn it straight up a few times to make sure you are not going to the very edge or over the air tube. Even if you take it right to the edge a few drops may leak down the air tube.

Thanks, I'll try that. Do you think it has anything to do with when I unscrew the (not sure what's it's called, T3 coil?), some liquid is still on the (coil). Maybe when I screw it back on, some of it goes into the air tube? Just a thought. Do you guys wipe your (coil) before reinserting it?

EDIT: Instead of coil I meant the clearomizer head.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Thanks, I'll try that. Do you think it has anything to do with when I unscrew the (not sure what's it's called, T3 coil?), some liquid is still on the (coil). Maybe when I screw it back on, some of it goes into the air tube? Just a thought. Do you guys wipe your (coil) before reinserting it?

EDIT: Instead of coil I meant the clearomizer head.

I put some notes on this in the thread you started. Hope it's helpful.

Wayneiac

Jul 30, 2013
Houston, TX
If you're having a problem with your t3 seeming "airy" try removing the air tube to expose the full coil. Then take a small square of ss mesh (you can try using a hole punch), and put it in the fat part of the air tube (the part that connects to the main part of the coil), and put it back together the same way you took it apart. Some of the edges of the mesh will catch up under the lip and hold it in place when you put it back together. This will act as a screen so you won't get any spitting, and it will tighten the draw considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread