The taste in my mouth #2. Buyer beware!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi528hz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Reno
If you want to keep returning customers.
Suggestion 1)....send the order in full and correct the first time.
Suggestion 2)....If you happen to send less than the customer ordered the first time. Make this customer .......oh whatever...... you should know this, its your business.

my replacement showed up today. You guys told me Monday, it would ship on Tuesday. When I finally got a tracking # from you, I can see it was sent from your side on Friday! You sent me an email lying to me about how sorry you were for the USPS and, how I can't blame them for the mail taking so long. Knowing full well you sent it out 4 days late!!!
Now, when I got my package today I could feel through the envelope 3 bottles, not 5 like I was missing. When I opened the package I could see that two of the bottles are the same juice so, I am now missing 3 juices from my original order still.
I am just disgusted.

I would suggest to the ECF Do not buy from this supplier until they can get their crap together.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
If you want to keep returning customers.
Suggestion 1)....send the order in full and correct the first time.
Suggestion 2)....If you happen to send less than the customer ordered the first time. Make this customer .......oh whatever...... you should know this, its your business.

my replacement showed up today. You guys told me Monday, it would ship on Tuesday. When I finally got a tracking # from you, I can see it was sent from your side on Friday! You sent me an email lying to me about how sorry you were for the USPS and, how I can't blame them for the mail taking so long. Knowing full well you sent it out 4 days late!!!
Now, when I got my package today I could feel through the envelope 3 bottles, not 5 like I was missing. When I opened the package I could see that two of the bottles are the same juice so, I am now missing 3 juices from my original order still.
I am just disgusted.

I would suggest to the ECF Do not buy from this supplier until they can get their crap together.

did you ever think that maybe they sent it and it got lost in the mail, so they sent out another? its happened to me..... V4L has always made it right!

nobody will answer there phone. I am done with them. I just want people to hear my story.

no you would rather whine and complain that they are getting you your stuff. really, at this point, you just need to get over yourself.

V4L takes care of their customers. im 100% positive that everyone else that has had an issue with V4L will tell you the same.

mi528hz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Reno
did you ever think that maybe they sent it and it got lost in the mail, so they sent out another? Its happened to me..... V4l has always made it right!

No you would rather whine and complain that they are getting you your stuff. Really, at this point, you just need to get over yourself.

V4l takes care of their customers. Im 100% positive that everyone else that has had an issue with v4l will tell you the same.

wow really?

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
You can call my direct line tomorrow from 9-5cst and I will straighten this all out for you. Chad 815-496-0126

I need your customer information. You can email me your number and I will call you tomorrow. chad@vapor4life.com.

seems to me that they are taking care of you, or at least trying.
I will be working tomorrow and the next 5 days I do not have cell service where I work. If you need any more info I will be here tonight.
thats conveinent. are you sure you dont just want to complain?

wow really?
yup. your the only member i have ever seen say that V4L wont answer the phone, or wont email you back, or straight out called them a bunch of liers.
calm down man. they are gonna take care of you.

Last edited:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I hope they call you tonight and straighten it out. I have a feeling they will. Sounds like you may have a legitamate gripe, even if the mail lost your order, its understandable that you, the customer would be upset. It also sounds like whoever is trying to contact you is going to make it right.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
seems to me that they are taking care of you, or at least trying.

thats conveinent. are you sure you dont just want to complain?

yup. your the only member i have ever seen say that V4L wont answer the phone, or wont email you back, or straight out called them a bunch liers.
calm down man. they are gonna take care of you.

Chad is all over this, and it's getting handled tomorrow first thing. I'm closing this one down, no need for any more arguments. I appreciate the support sooperdrave though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread