The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The thing I realized I was missing on my starter kits... Warmth.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by NeonH1, Feb 5, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Glad you found a vape unit that you enjoy!!

sara

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NeonH1

NeonH1 Full Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Thank you Sara,

• Like Like x 2
  3. NeonH1

NeonH1 Full Member

Jan 11, 2018
    So... just a further update. I threw caution to the wind and tried the 0.8 ohm coil at the 30 watt setting, and my God... is it pleasant. When vaping a custard flavour, it's like eating a warm custard. I hit the coil pretty hard pretty quickly... I didn't get any burning or off flavour. As a matter of fact, I think the 0.8 ohm coil shines at 30 watts vs. the 16-18 watts the manual recommends for this coil. Very very nice warm tasty vape.
    I ordered the slip stream tank to try my first DL vape. When it arrives, I'll post another update.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    This happens a lot. It happened with me. You'd be surprised how many vapers started with MTL in high single- or low double-digit wattage and moved to DL with something north of 30 Watts. I used to do both and you might do that, also.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    Honestly I don't pay any attention anymore I get point something coils I don't care how many coils what configuration or any other particulars I just like sub Ohm I start at 30 and increase untill I like the flavor. I use to be on to RTAs and all of the technical stuff but no fiddle is what I want now

• Like Like x 2