The thing I realized I was missing on my starter kits... Warmth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
update... so I received my Innokin EZ watt today. I've filled it with MLB tobacco juice at 18 mg nic. I'm very happy with the device. At 18 watts the 0.8 ohm coil delivers a warm satisfying vape. If you take a quick MTL pull, you get a good amount of warm vapour. The taste is great and the amount of vapour it produces is very respectful. This is the closest machine I've used that really feels like taking a pull on a cigarette. The MLB juice I purchased by fluke is the closest e-juice I've used that taste like tobacco. All in all I'm very happy with the machine. I've not tried the 1.5 ohm coil, nor do I know how this machine will perform in the long run... but this is a great machine for those getting of cigarettes. Some mentioned that they would like a tighter draw... but I actually found the resistance perfect for my tastes.

Glad you found a vape unit that you enjoy!!

sara

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
So... just a further update. I threw caution to the wind and tried the 0.8 ohm coil at the 30 watt setting, and my God... is it pleasant. When vaping a custard flavour, it's like eating a warm custard. I hit the coil pretty hard pretty quickly... I didn't get any burning or off flavour. As a matter of fact, I think the 0.8 ohm coil shines at 30 watts vs. the 16-18 watts the manual recommends for this coil. Very very nice warm tasty vape.
I ordered the slip stream tank to try my first DL vape. When it arrives, I'll post another update.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
This happens a lot. It happened with me. You'd be surprised how many vapers started with MTL in high single- or low double-digit wattage and moved to DL with something north of 30 Watts. I used to do both and you might do that, also.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Honestly I don't pay any attention anymore I get point something coils I don't care how many coils what configuration or any other particulars I just like sub Ohm I start at 30 and increase untill I like the flavor. I use to be on to RTAs and all of the technical stuff but no fiddle is what I want now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread