the third time is the charm right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticscones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Tropic
Hello guys, this is my third time in which I want to go vaping a go again. I have quit cigs for a month so far. In the past I'd quit vapping because it was just too complicated.

I have seen that technology has evolved. I tried my friend's juul yesterday and really liked it and want to get something like this. Do you have any pod system recommendations to get me started and shipping in the UK?

Thank you :)

Reactions: stols001

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Last edited:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2013
    The Bluegrass State
    Hello guys, this is my third time in which I want to go vaping a go again. I have quit cigs for a month so far. In the past I'd quit vapping because it was just too complicated.

I have seen that technology has evolved. I tried my friend's juul yesterday and really liked it and want to get something like this. Do you have any pod system recommendations to get me started and shipping in the UK?

Thank you :)

I don't use a ton of pod systems, but I will say that you may want to get a system with refillable pods - the single use, throwaway pods are expensive and inconvenient!

Also, try not to get too discouraged! I have been vaping for around 6 years now and my current streak of a little over a year is the longest I've gone without a cigarette since I started. I do believe I am completely over wanting a cigarette at this point, but it took me close to five years to get there. Good luck with everything!

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread