OMG! Charmed One!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesNoSmo

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2011
Pennsylvania
Have any of you tried Parkes vaping 'Charmed One'???
I bought it back in February. I smell all of my juices just to get a general idea of what they MIGHT taste like. Well, to me, 'Charmed One' smelled like a cheep raspberry. You know, like a scratch n' sniff raspberry. I'm not too big on raspberry to begin with so I put it away in a drawer. I forgot about it until yesterday. I do not know what possessed me to give it a try (7 mos later), but I did. And boy am I SOOOO GLAD I did. It has not only become a flavor that I like and will use, but it is now my FAVORITE flavor of ALL TIME!!! I cannot explain this stuff! It's like...a berry, floral, euphoria!! It's got sweetness to it, a perfect sweetness. She's definitely not going to let the the secret ingredient in this stuff out any time soon! I told my fiance that if for any reason, she quits making this flavor, I will be a VERY unhappy camper. I'm DEFINITELY going to stock up on this!!
Have any of you tried it?? What is your opinion? Do you agree it's just a perfect blend of secret, smooth, berry yumminess???
Before, Snickerdoodle cookie and Maple french toast were my faves. Well...now those two are only taking a close second to Parkes vaping 'Charmed One'. HUGE suprise since fruits aren't usually my vaping genre.
LOVE IT!
I give it....10 out of 5 stars! LOL

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Mary is a master mixer! I have never seen anyone vape something, instantly take it apart on her taste buds and magically recreate it into a better masterpiece. And their prices and customer service are great too!

and so happy you like the juice Charmed One! It does get so much better after it has steeped a while...and I know the secret ingredients :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread