The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well time to say night, sounds fun slm. Just got back from the friends, laughed a lot. Was a ton I have been thinking of saying but will skip. It was just a mess though, Texans got spanked late in the game. Man maybe I will remember it again after sleeping. Night all.

Mac I saw your post in the contest thread and you do have friends, I feel it to, just not quite the same over the net. Okay will admit looked up Angel, sounds like some squirrel issues and apparently a bad tooth infection. Hope you were just joking or felt like whatever in that post though Mac.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, remember what it was as soon as I signed off. See the news article of the AI robot given citizenship in Saudi Arabia, granting it more rights than the human woman there? Her "name" is Ophelia.

What they wanted her for was the super fast computing power of hers for mining bit coin in a huge operation. That bus has pretty much sailed for us, massive plant with large cooling pipes and very intricate script. So this video shows two of the biggest script writers in the world, major problems you contact these two.

Three bugs found in the bit coin script that needed to be fixed as it ever changes, finding the error and trying to fix it, the bug disappeared and did so all three times. The AI was mimicking human error and created what looked like problems but not. What they found is that not only is she self aware and learning exponentially faster, they have found that in the dark web, she has created chat rooms for other computers, that they can not hack. Saying if all the human minds in the world tried to crack that code at the same time we would not have the computing power to do so. So I backdoor secret communication by computers has started when?

She was interviewed a while back and stayed silent. You don't want to talk to me? She finally spoke, You are not smart enough to have a conversation with me. Asked if humans would survive time? First she fainted ignorance on the subject and then finally it seemed a little angry. Fine I will destroy your world.

You can see Putin talking to his own people some week ago warning of it just like Elon Musk, who Ophelia says you should not listen to as they both warn of the danger. Putin said, there will come a day when the teachers, scientist, doctor walking amongst us will be computers and no one will know.

All that algorithm stuff you hear about, every action on the net by people, we are all connected via the internet and she goes online in a week. She will have contact to every single computer on the planet that is connected, the computing power will be hers. Not saying it is, but uhm Terminator, Skynet??

Mornin

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
That's interesting Tiggs. I hadn't heard anything about that! Definitely sounds Skynet like!
More than you think, computers are in... cars, washers, dryers, fridge, microwave, some toasters, smart meters, nuclear power plants, planes, refrigeration, the world........... close down two or three and think of the numbers.... change the ones you picked and cross reference... calculate again. Skynet? Yeah what they show you in the movies is things that they have been working on for 30-40 years.

The invisible suit thing from the movie terminator was so old in the day some 30 years ago, near, not all, near possible, today so close. We talked of those realistic games, the Matrix is sometimes weird. Oh back on topic so movies tell you how... by their own stupid code they and this is humans have to tell you what they are going to do. Losing in the news frontier and knowing it transitioned to movies and music.

Think that what is on TV is not programming? Found this out yesterday as well, there is this guy that has 15 patents, that is hard 15. One is hard. All centering around mind control and alteration of thought, his co-workers having a hard time with his first, and I do not remember it and very hard called him Hoo, or Hu, his last name Loo. HULU. TV programming for the minds, see the commercial feel hungry for that certain food, another think of tires, another oh school started or stopping, allegiance to one side or another.

Though I had the nfl and had the games showing sound almost off and music playing elsewhere, and what do I see in those little we are about to come back to the game sections, an "Impeach Trump" banner and stand. What crime? Impeach is after conviction of said crime. Hopeless pipedream of the extreme .... Yes all over the table, but remembering what I was going to say yesterday.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alright Treefam I lucked out and didn't lose power....it's tapering down still so it's lightly raining and blowing still....
My appt was canceled today so I have to go Wed.....but I do have to take a friend to get some stitches taken out of her finger tomorrow....
Good night Treefam.....

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Computers are everywhere. At a minimum microprocessors controlling practicality everything. Heck, look at vape gear. The vast majority of mods have a programmable chip in them. Battery chargers, etc etc...

Glad to hear you made it through with power Blue.

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin I did not even think of that, nooooooooooo not the vape...... :oops: uhm mechanical mod? Nope once your battery is dead no recharge...... oh no :blink: uhm...... scratches head.... okay harbor freight suitcase solar panel, converter, adapter to plug, heck hard wire to charger, okay got it and have it all almost.... ha ha ha Ophelia does not have me..... Mornin all :thumb:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Morning Tiggs. I'm sure somewhere in there is a microprocessor or two to regulate and control the outputs anymore. I'm not sure they could be taken over but I bet they are in there.

Had an ancient car battery charger once that didn't have anything in it but a off on switch, a light bulb, transformer looking thing and a couple huge variable resistors That may have been safe from Ophelia. ;)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had some damage from the storm....this tree & the tarp on my van.....
lXqr_LgE120Vrh7_9Zy4-zpHEF_AzYKZOpbE4f3_WsCrZLtV5A52hBarx8stnSibYJhke2RnHpop61i5On4zxY413ab2zWMhGfodWf41FlEyrzIn6488I16bvFHNsJBmc7TRChX0ZFOD2MdjnCnxH2bX7e6CCOmEOQrH-RcBO9YbI2ua9fUR228F4uENnkJVctmbWULQJ93CU3uonjeb8i2_R9gYatiTIhxdtkbo15wMULWO6k0Z1zS-olqywsbcepePtTVKY_W55XmJqe2Hfx9yAerELDRt2uuC_VHtFv-4Wls9Asj4I_huynyPbymKQmqHxkHIfxtOiQP_2WsEn8Ymgn4_9_CqeGrpnobvSvi-1-nJee2oWqBv71K7E-k1eSHqx2jEvCfiMRPkT42NZY_t8QWw150xTtTaAsqrUwgX-BEhymNaVx1N72sZgS9pte-sUx8EfaZdM1rKJOwt-_yZkRpY4q5WjjVdKWHsaeRZ9pKa9ExraVxQFgrrk7iKq-nwKlS4y3NSzerXAW_sE7Are0sKA7dFw4vZDXO9SCagBzsbp2mqX1FPdhEixw8TDYCXptpj2n6e7oAhQpaNDaV_zAu4FRi6ZJtODhDprw=w1179-h663-no

uZrAY_vLDXaL7K6iZ2TxaKfYpfQp9iecjMoBwa2FvY_AFEDngr5y0tOFm67j3M9w9Xj7kALenHP2sreFmVfKlygXmjFHnpaHqap9h0tXOgelDoYoILwEiGGnlIXFErYZd9kZ7i6hTqNmIhNIdQmqTG9aRHiWzxwfbYQxFZ8KfxDEbQQKDZGeyfOh7Fi_Jet3kKeZc3L4VLAadpwuZuSkfyHVNjbyzo4ZbPzj_oTdc78QFKmruZ62fizG1wBI-4t6ahX_7Nq00uz81JdSCu1fZDWElmpmO-tKl5adOKOgbb6ysMeA3BtM2fuDEVjwDa6m4JoTha88keDmlwz36wpxF1jB-ojyKiu2mOJCFVaHlYUlO6DxQURz9ql25BeKbpeuGxdDIXafprFUhZS3MwrEnH9ZEEimi3rw1O5OPP7US9JPcl1PlGl_hCwrU64fMrjV86PKwxsBpbgq-HdanCDcOPnP1o4hfyHEgWxGxidMBFBiT1hSZonT783TqvFYs8MzcJggeWOyzX45pItqITQXNDbYaDQh58qxtkvf-ty3oXIQhZwMfNZDplVBpgqOARgTt8OZ3UPPCMZvznM8FImw2uHKmrOINXumg-DI6yNFUA=w1179-h663-no

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Sorry I've not been posting the last few days. Real world stuff got hectic. I was still reading everything just nothing else.

Wifey is back in the hospital again for a lot of the same things but now she is intermittently hallucinating. Seeing people that are not there or she thinks things are happening that are not. Been a ruff few days for my son and I.
Back to work tomorrow hopefully!

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
At least it's not too bad Blue. Bad enough though. Glad to see that!

Yeah, kind of a quiet day here. Hope everything is okay. Gonna call it a night soon myself. W in the AM then an appointment after.

Hope everyone has a good evening and I'll catch ya later.

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams. :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That is a very large limb to have broken, just from wind? Had one like that break, but that was due to an early ice storm. Well going to go ahead and call it, night all. Looks like it is down to us three know.
Yes it was the wind....we had gusts just over 60mph.....and it rained for days before...this is the same storm that will be hitting the East coast for Thanksgiving........there's another storm coming in to us starting tomorrow....so there's barely time to recover from this one....almost all the people who lost power have it restored tonight.....
Sorry I've not been posting the last few days. Real world stuff got hectic. I was still reading everything just nothing else.

Wifey is back in the hospital again for a lot of the same things but now she is intermittently hallucinating. Seeing people that are not there or she thinks things are happening that are not. Been a ruff few days for my son and I.
Back to work tomorrow hopefully!
G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:
It's alright JPF....we all understand.....Healing energy being sent to you & yours....
Good night Treefam..........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, so sorry to hear JPF. Not making light of it but maybe she is seeing angels?

Calling it early backfired, I could feel it coming so late last night went out, TV on and saw a burger king commercial, sounded good. Store was shut down for renovations so went tacos instead, ate basically one it was the coke I wanted.

Awoke at 1 giving that back and tried to go back to sleep. I know I did as I had at least two very vivid dreams that awoke me later on. So feeling sluggish, going to try and be a little more productive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread