Sorry for Monday JPF....
Sorry Tiggs.....take it easy today....after all it's
3d049900c9d5b4b2abbbfe2ee2a79934.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I can kind of feel you Mac, turned on the space heater for a little warmth but the humidity is a must. Car hit me with hard static more than three times today, the air is getting dry. But likely only going to go around 60 or so....

Plans did not go as wanted, found out don't buy wedding rings in titanium or stainless steal, does not re-sale, thanks ex for having me do it...... night all.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Continued best wishes for Wifey, @jpf880.

Like others, I've been quite busy with kids activities, estate stuff, and trying to get a few real things done in the process. Father-in-law will be flying in tomorrow and the kids are off from school all next week. :rolleyes:

Geeze Count....you need to slow down...lol.....I know how it goes...trying to get everything done by the end of the year....
Why can't you be more like @SLM and the most important thing on your list if picking up some pens.....lol...:lol:

Reactions: jpf880

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Hahahaha! :lol: After I got the oil change done (my buddy ownes a Midas franchise) I did go to Staples and I ended up buying two 3 packs of Pentel Energel RTX gel pens. They actually had the 0.3mm needle tips on the wall! :w00t: Four bucks a pack and 2 dollars off for buying 2 made it 6 bucks and tax for 6 pens! :thumbs:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Geeze Count....you need to slow down...lol.....I know how it goes...trying to get everything done by the end of the year....
Why can't you be more like @SLM and the most important thing on your list if picking up some pens.....lol...:lol:
I'll try to make that my new mantra: "More like SLM! More like SLM!"

Maybe it can replace my old one: "Serenity now!" :lol:

Reactions: jpf880
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread