Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Happy belated birthday, Tiggs!
12-8-07041.jpg

My very best wishes and hopes for you and Wifey, @jpf880. Hopefully it is not complicated by flu.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Paid off I swear, Gronkowsky the big giant TE is to be left open and don't hit him, next play out of bounds and a flag? Out of bounds, 30 fake yards by the refs, just sayin'. come on Cinderella.

Edit: Eagles all the way, or I guess Vikings now... cheaters, good second half, but that seven should never have happened.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well that sucked.........bummer to be so close........:blink:
Cheaters.... paid off refs. Take 30 yards off, and seven points. Eagles work 3 up front, so one more to intercept in the back.... I can not stand, will not say .... the QB. Not his name, uh uh... cheaters, then again the NFL ratings are dropping and attendance, keep up the cheating and bending of rules to make a "dynasty." Yeah I said it.

Edit: it is okay really, the closer the eagles get the better the second. ;) Watch the game or play one? cant stand the adds on TV so... play a few watch silenced.

Last edited:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I was astounded and remain completely astounded than anyone had the Vikings as a favorite. Then again, Vegas odds are designed to separate imbeciles from their hard money. The smart money was all over the Eagles.

Even a tiny bit of research would have shown simple very undeniable facts.

Eagles had the best rush defense in the NFL for most of the year.

The Eagles have the two biggest most powerful runners in the NFL with LaBlount and Ajai. Imagine trying to tackle a runaway manhole cover--it hurts and no one wants to!

Foles "had" the one of the highest quarterback ratings of all time NFL history in season 2013--he went to the Pro Bowl and won the Pro Bowl. ( go ahead check my facts)

Smart money heavily bet the Eagles, always follow the big money--at least if you like winning.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Good thoughts for the wifey jpf.

Went to W this morning, sat around waiting for the head shed to get their act together and get us the paperwork. Signed the letter and was gone. 3 1/2 hours I won't get back (not counting time on the road back and forth).
Progress slowly being made but don't know if it'll come in time for tomorrow. And even then might be in the same boat in less than 3 weeks.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
I'm going to bed early so hopefully I'll be up really early to make it to the ICU before all the Dr's come in, I've missed them the last 2 days and only talked to the nurses of course they probably give me better info than the Drs.

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bummer Mac....oh well.....
My PT called out today so I changed my Chiro to Thursday and took it easy again today....I did do some laundry though.....and made Hash browns with Sausage & eggs for dinner.....:D...
I too think I will be turning in early....still have a sore throat and glands...kinda achy all over.....been taking all kinds of herbs to help....
Good night Treefam.......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Howdy all, well yesterday woke to a panic attack or something, six hours laid up first trying to get comfortable and then laid under the blankets for those six breathing calm and finally it lessoned but did not do anything. Got chicken noodle soup in late last night, doing vegetable soup this morning, then out for what should have been done yesterday.

The restaurant that was to open Christmas day, and pushed to new years, still not open. So friend advised that "You may want to go cash that last check before there are no funds left." They are looking at $7 g fines a day. Tried to warn him. I will get to the rest later, there is good news, just a bit of typing is all.

Oh sorry JPF is wifey doing any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread