The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Tis does and very well said and finally a word and in detail, read it twice. Like I said Christian to Atheist, agnostic to Buddhist. True, words by those elders made to divide when in appearance up front make us think to bring together. Read careful and those books say wipe out all others not of your kind..... that is not love. Nor is that endurance for lack of a better word.

Live and let live as the phrase goes. Okay so here we go...... Count responded. So do you believe in the right, in the state of Califo... I can't. Would you defend your wife and children? I know the answer to this one and it is yes. Not in calif.... can't say it..... move out, in time. The next war of the states will come soon if those career poloticians keep using HOGG as a prime example. Good little hitler youth, giving up their rights and never forget that no law should be passed on the people that does not apply to the "representatives" themselves.

Makes Obamacare illegal as they do not apply to that debt non useful insurance for 4,000% more than it once cost, then again the tv makes you believe that insurance is a god given right. Not so, made up by the rich to get the poor to invest and invest back in the rich which is the gov.

Plebs, is what we are to their eyes. Cattle, less than human, and praised on TV. Your answer is good, and may it fit you well....... we can continue.
Hi Tiggs. Do I "believe in the right"? No, I don't. Nor do I believe in the "left." Extremists on both sides are detrimental to a constructive dialogue. Again, to me, "the right" and "the left" are black and white, while I see shades of grey. Conservatives believe in spending within their means: good. They also believe in facilitating oppression by banning gay marriage: not so good. Likewise, the left supports the right for any consenting couple to marry: good. But they also believe in pushing up the minimum wage: not so good (although there are nuances to this, too--making the case not so clear cut). Because of this, I find I usually approach any politician with a good dose of skepticism, end up voting for the one that has the least negatives (but also taking other factors into account, such as temperament), and never fully agree--or defend--anyone who holds office (and, believe me, I am fully versed in how government operates--from the inside as well as the outside). I consider myself "progressive" in my thinking, but not in the way that word is currently used--to me progressive means to actually use my brain rather than spout any side's platform verbatim. That said, if I could have voted for any of the candidates who ran during the primaries, I would have probably voted for Kasich for President, and would vote, again, for Jerry Brown for Governor if he were not termed out.

As for David Hogg, I believe he has the right to speak as he feels. He is a young man who has been through a traumatizing experience and seeks to prevent a repeat of the tragedy. Nor do I feel he is entirely wrong (remember, I personally knew someone killed in the San Bernardino shooting). While many see guns as a great defense, I also see them as enablers: those who commit these atrocities would likely rethink their plans if all they had to arm themselves was a stick. Of course, the system in which we live makes guns legal (the Second Amendment), so my feelings are relatively moot. Still, the fact that a national conversation is taking place, I believe, is healthy. What is not healthy is the fact that we have, again, entered a situation where one feels compelled to choose one side or the other, which makes the conversation we are having more of a shouting match than any constructive dialogue. It is unfortunate that we, as a country, have become so polarized.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Hi Tiggs. Do I "believe in the right"? No, I don't. Nor do I believe in the "left." Extremists on both sides are detrimental to a constructive dialogue. Again, to me, "the right" and "the left" are black and white, while I see shades of grey. Conservatives believe in spending within their means: good. They also believe in facilitating oppression by banning gay marriage: not so good. Likewise, the left supports the right for any consenting couple to marry: good. But they also believe in pushing up the minimum wage: not so good (although there are nuances to this, too--making the case not so clear cut). Because of this, I find I usually approach any politician with a good dose of skepticism, end up voting for the one that has the least negatives (but also taking other factors into account, such as temperament), and never fully agree--or defend--anyone who holds office (and, believe me, I am fully versed in how government operates--from the inside as well as the outside). I consider myself "progressive" in my thinking, but not in the way that word is currently used--to me progressive means to actually use my brain rather than spout any side's platform verbatim. That said, if I could have voted for any of the candidates who ran during the primaries, I would have probably voted for Kasich for President, and would vote, again, for Jerry Brown for Governor if he were not termed out.

As for David Hogg, I believe he has the right to speak as he feels. He is a young man who has been through a traumatizing experience and seeks to prevent a repeat of the tragedy. Nor do I feel he is entirely wrong (remember, I personally knew someone killed in the San Bernardino shooting). While many see guns as a great defense, I also see them as enablers: those who commit these atrocities would likely rethink their plans if all they had to arm themselves was a stick. Of course, the system in which we live makes guns legal (the Second Amendment), so my feelings are relatively moot. Still, the fact that a national conversation is taking place, I believe, is healthy. What is not healthy is the fact that we have, again, entered a situation where one feels compelled to choose one side or the other, which makes the conversation we are having more of a shouting match than any constructive dialogue. It is unfortunate that we, as a country, have become so polarized.
David Hogg in his own words was not at the school, you can find that video but harder to find, he said he rode his bicycle to the school, to get pictures and video of the experience. No survivor, survivor means being hit and living later.

So how is he a survivor when he was not there, and graduated from the school going to college and denied 4 times by his own words, only one liberal college in cali took him. How is that surviving? I stubbed my toe and survived.

His dad is FBI, as well as most TV, heck they say George Clooney is CIA and makes sense as actors or actresses go abroad and see much. We know Anderson Cooper is Cia fact. CNN is host to many children or marriage to politicians. He did not survive, he was never shot at.... words used bad in todays society I agree.

I like your thought and how you do it, inside and out; and trust me no politician has my ear. Lining their pockets at our expense. This is getting fun, finally a thought provoking conversation...... I remember you know Latin. I not so much went for the Greek instead, I thought at least it was an older language to learn than Latin.

Ah back to translation of words..... yes indeed getting fun, a work of words or a fun of words. The names in the story, have meaning. Not all, but many. Abby? church, or house, a place of sanctuary.

I am glad to hear that your are treating your kids and wife so well, and hope you catch up with your deadlines. Your homework of the submarine game is over, one made and looks well done. You can go up down, all directions kind of slow, but must be silent it is submarines. But you can look it up and try and do better, I mean a few million dollars after would not hurt right?

Hey script writer, computer writer..... talking to you. Hmmm hmmmm hmmmmm....... so close yet so far...... Hmmm hmmm hmmmmm let me leave my body again for an adventure; yes fly in the sky leaving my body, bad according to the "bible" made possible by the giver who did not give according to that book. I get to see much of the world when I do that, but it is a sin and condemnation according to religion. Hypocrisy much?

I think so, and wait what? What is that higher up....... oh right nothing. No word, nor message or anything that represents "God." I agree let Ranger have her life, let them all have their life.

So next question as we go...... is it one life over and done? or do some come back again? The oldest books kept from us, but...... Well not the Roman catholic church here keeping the words from the people, nor the funds, nor the knowledge....... hush, hush JPF said night already.

Time for sleep.... eating and bathing.... right no speak of that, though we all do it. clip nails, clip hair, funny a time denominator..... huh it is 8 your time. So did it snow in SF bay yesterday? as the "news" reported? Night all, and I am curious. I feel a song coming on....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Oh and by the way Doom is an ECF person who lives in the same city as me, and I told him that his name sake was perfect. He asked "am I dead?" a radio host at night so someone you would listen to calm down. I said. "not yet." Outside of this thread there are some 7 or 8 who want to read the story...... one being @DoomiteAsh <<<<<< Doom. ash I mean it is perfect. look at that name doom and ash, it is no simpler than that really. Welcome doom to the treefam. You are not liked in the story.

hmmm hmmm hmmm........ ha ha ha night all.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

Like I said adult table over children table just like in all houses. Okay tired so good night all.

Edit: virtue signaling was the term I was looking for, you can not be white and not racist so they say. So whites dressing up in African clothes to virtue signal..... So is it free coffee for all? Too funny how this man trolled them so hard. I am sure you may have seen this video by UtepJesus as his youtube name goes....... funny okay night.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Howdy all sounds like it would have been fun SLM, ours has been shut down about a year ago. All kinds of people making their own derby cars and you know crash them on purpose last running wins. A boy gets hurt doing it, heavy bumper cars huh and the father still sued, so bye bye.

In Palo Duro Canyon there was this overpriced concession stand but you could get a nice ice cream to beat the heat and ride the "sad monkey railroad" Made for kids with small seats and small adults could ride, but one obese woman could not. So she sued and the railroad was taken away. Sucks to suffer for one over the masses.

TGIF to those whom it applies to.

I am not going to go but the city is supposedly having a bacon fest at one of our main buildings, they say the pool is supposed to be full of bacon, with bacon music and bacon flavored drinks. Yuck. Bacon drink, and after a few pieces that is enough for me. $20 to do nothing but eat bacon SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread