The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.... Merry Christmas.... May all of your wishes come true........
full_35965.jpg

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.... Tiggs I don't know as we watched Christmas shows all day and avoided the news channels.....lol....I will check it out today but it was a beautiful day yesterday..... I got lots of goodies from my chosen family here.... my best gift.... well I will have to take a photo.....

• Love
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I like the Patriot Nurse and how she conducts herself: and she is usually right

Jo Lynn a female wrote this:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Praying for our President and our country. Things are being pushed to a breaking point. In CO, large drones have been flying in a grid pattern. Steve Quayle has been talking about it and has info re: this on his website. He has military contacts that have told him that they have gun sensing technologies and they are mapping out conservative counties and logging who has guns in their homes. It’s gonna be used to confiscate them. VA is just the beginning of the gun grab & destruction of the 2nd amendment. Things are about to get real... real fast! Jan 20, the Patriots are planning a protest in VA against this governor’s unlawful gun grab!

its coming people

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam.... Happy New Years Eve.... I hope you all will stay safe tonight.... I wish for you all a very happy New Year!!!..... may everything change for the better this year!!!.....
And soon new years itself. Well I found a video on youtube by accident of the game and should have known better than think yahoo could actually report anything; even a game right. They said it was the second to last play with delay of game. No it was the fourth to last and took the Hawks from the one yard line to the sixth and Lynch out of the equation.

Anyway I agree happy new year and may things change for the better for all. Of all the food videos and others watched decided to share this one. Thought it interesting, how many and how much.... and its a lot....

• Love
Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread