The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam.... Happy New Year.... I made ribs & kraut yesterday... plenty left for today.....
Happy-New-Year-2020-with-lights.png

• Love
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, so how is your day? Had those fajitas and have one more batch to cook of chicken the beef was fantastic and melt in your mouth good...….. Still waiting on your beach vacay video Blue.... I have been asked to give a pic somewhere else of where I live. Not house or home just around.... can we all just do the same? I already found you Blue, and anyone with 20 dollars can especially someone who knows you, and had access to your ss number.

The point he is no longer looking for you, and do not be naïve, even though you reside inside a Christian house, they know you are pagan/wiccan; there is no hiding that kind of stuff.... they already know....

Speaking of know..... found out by radio there is a local physic line and tarot reading company.... guess what I am going to try for? ;)

• Agree
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
and had snow yet, I know how so many hate that word like mac which is funny living in Japan, but whatever it happens..... So had snow yet? It is now January and the real part of winter, we had snow before Halloween this year, I do not remember that ever happening in Texas so yes cold out there, we have been hitting around 25 degrees at night. Which is good as it makes for nice fresh air. The reason I like the above video is for more than one reason.

When I w'd out of town for almost a year living in a hotel, and it was nice enough to be honest. We ate out more than any, as we had no stove and such, or oven. So we went to a small dinner that did breakfast, lunch and dinner all at the same time, you had to wait until 11 for steak but that was okay they take time. But what we enjoyed more than any other the nachos, they were so good.

The corn chips, creamy cheese, beef, beans, olives, onions, hot sauce, salad greens. I am big as in 220 pounds on the heavy side, and 188 on the trim side and could not eat one plate of it and always shared. I wish I had thought of taking pics when I was down there, or up there. But did not. I can show you where I live or just give you an idea.

Indian Jones and the last crusade the very end as their riding off into the sunset. That was in Amarillo Texas they the whole staff waited for over a week and finally took a shot good enough but not Amarillo best sunset, brilliant oranges, red, well color blind so my opinion.

Then add Tom Hanks and he is shipwrecked or really planewrecked, just as the oilers went to titans, and so realistic it is a gem of a movie. Again Amarillo when he makes it back to the states and his wife left him thinking he was dead..... So he goes out into the blackhole of start over, and there in the real north Texas. As far as the eye can see. Outside of the fake city here trying to be other....

No trees, no water, no lakes, streams...… dry.... and I am looking forward to living somewhere where that is not true, I want trees and water and mountains and things to climb to see..... So If you want my location, desert yellow Amarillo..... dead grass and all.... you all have pretty lawns we do not.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam...... Happy January..... there was another party last night... the family.... it was quite the event.... so much food and leftovers galore.... I made the ribs & kraut..... she made Gumbo. crab, chicken & rice, cornbread... the list goes on & on....
taking the rest of the week off..... will start back Monday.....

• Love
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

Edit: LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol: oh sorry not supposed to do that.... hmmm but still okay. I would …. I would not hurt you like this..... no food is to be good.... this I have said no.... a jalapeno can be hot enough for me, well in fact a pizza full but this, this? If you do you need to see a dr. first and after.... I feel the pain.... ow, ow ow:evil:
Edit: 2 we have not heard from Coolio in a long time..... lol :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread