The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Uncle, Apr 25, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tiggerrts

tiggerrts ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    AGT: is coming to championship status:

• Love Love x 1
  2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know I stayed up way too late again... this is what NYE does to me...lol...
    Good night Treefam........

• Love Love x 1
  3. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Morning: this is how you celebrate the new year and get rid of old trees.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. liblue1

Good morning Treefam... YAY for Saturday......

• Like Like x 1
  5. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Well the Texans decided to show up in the fourth quarter and still tried to throw it, but a win. Will find out tomorrow if Tennessee pulled it off and finally get the Pats out. Night all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. liblue1

Good morning Treefam..... I am so happy about the Pats... I will be watching the Hawks game this afternoon.... fingers crossed!!!.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Mornin all, well just finished the highlights. Yes the Pats are gone so both teams I wanted won. Highlights show the Titans used a trick that the pats did earlier on them and it worked. So go Hawks and Saints.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Night all, some good games. 3 out of four picks are not bad. Bet your glad to have Clowney Hawks, we sure miss him. Well if your watching the awards enjoy. Night all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. liblue1

Good morning Treefam....
    Yup..... good games.... and I am also sad about the Saints....and super happy about the Hawks!!!
    Back to the grind today..

• Like Like x 1
  10. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Mornin all, well I have been watching this tech for a couple of years:

His fast point you wait they will take an older video of Trump and change the words so they can go hey see he is zenophobic, homophobic and all other phobics with racism, and run with it making the masses believe.

But what concerns me, if you are loud enough and get the wrong attention, just like with the most recent assassination they could do it different. There is tech where elvis and tupoc are singing on stage and you would think they really there. So a holographic anyone could walk the street with your voice, pull the gun and do the deed even though you were 1000's of miles away and be convicted. Tech scary

Edit: Oh yeah I remember the other part, we may have already seen presidents or Hollywood types on TV that were not actually there, I can show video of "oh look this city in so and so place was just bombed." and not true used for the war machines propaganda straight up wag the dog stuff.

The point by this year anything you see on a TV or phone screen you will not be able to trust is real and right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    ……...…..

• Like Like x 1
  12. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    ……………..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Good afternoon tree fam

• Like Like x 1
  14. Slowone2

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    It’s been a rough week or so. Hopefully the stress will be over tomorrow. The unknown is always scary.

tiggs I think you can use some of what wrote into your book but wait a few months or so please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    See know I have to explain myself, native American not with the black hair. as I am a mix of French, german, Italian, greek, taught the best martial arts in the world, and asked to take a live in my youth as a teen and walked away, I figured the hit at around 700,000 for time, delivery supplies. that is my training. Yet I walked away. My ex knew this and saw how strong I was, too strong for her and guess to tall I do not know. Perhaps scary because of my abuse father.

He beat me with a belt for over an hour for comic books, but not belt but clasp and needle through the pants. That had my legs and tush bleeding as he kept beating me. Finally after over an hour my older sister screamed. "Stop!" My mom scared and doing nothing as he beat on all of us and I his favorite toy, but to be honest why did my mom sit and watch eating crackers and drinking her diet coke?

His problem of abuse and I told a friend and counselor at school calls CPS, does this calm him no.. at the dinner table all of family he grabs me by the throat and chokes me in front of my mom and my sisters. He a part of the texas rangers and Amarillo police and his hatred to others to me. I hope that made some sense.

Many hurt us, while we hurt no other. So we need to crawl, walk. But most breath like Blue says.

I wish him to hell, my abusive father; and her to for allowing it to happen to me. I have scars. And he made she stand by on his … I have no words.

None did anything to us, but my father free on the outside an abusive bad man. Tell me where is justice? His day in hell may be with me and I will be glad for it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Slowone2

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    I feel disgust for what your father did. I was never physically abused by my parents because my mother was abused in the same way. Her mother threw blocks of firewood on her, at her, almost crushed he back. Her 6 brothers did much worse to her all throughout her childhood. She swore never to abuse and she was as able to break the chain.
    The only solution is trying to stop living the past and start living in the day

• Love Love x 2
  17. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    ………...

• Like Like x 1
  18. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    listen for real. You might hear a song familiar, jingle bells.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Slowone2

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Good morning tree family. Today will be a fun interesting day.

• Like Like x 2
  20. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Mornin all

• Like Like x 1