The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I agree get out there and hug another drop the mask and make contact smile at another... the numbers are inflated on both sides infected and deaths, three videos I could show on officials admitting so "just put it down as covid" It is a strain of flu?

Has the world ever shut down for the flu before, no, then why now? And a good point from another the social distancing is a suggestion, not a law so if even arrested win a lawsuit later.

Well I was thinking on the dungeon part Blue, have fun with it then get some chains and locks a fake skeleton and that old Halloween record with torture sounds and freak out your clients... I did do a remodel on a house once where there was a huge chain at the master bedroom door and even I was like this aint right.....

night, lol

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam....
Well Tiggs if your knees hurt with every step...you wouldn't appreciate the dungeon so much....make it like you had to use your shoulder to climb into your place daily....once your in you don't want to leave.....so that's what I'm doing....

• Informative
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Been a while since I could honestly say TGIF and its over..... okay now where were we oh yeah, I realized I need to extend some things on the 20,000 words, but.....

It is time for Doom to realize that he is no longer in ground hog day, and to get some of his and Trixy's back story and what makes them a duo of fear and death; so that said what you read Blue is meek compared to the descriptors I am going to give, so if you think..... just trust me....

There is a better ending than you think.

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
crave on...… lol I made count hungry again and hopefully you to.... oh mmmmm
too much time for me, but I get it and no guacamole please other than that one or two please..... hey who hates a taco Tuesday none? worldwide at least in the states,,,,, tiggs eat your fruit, shut up blue,,,, tiggs eat your fruit. Fine I will but this looks good, I want at least a little nibble.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning I was taking a nap when brad called to see if I wanted to come over and spend time and eat, so I did. He grilled potatoes, T-bones, chicken, green beans and pasta. Piper remembers me completely now and is getting used to her new pool but not in yet. The dj on the radio was playing hits all day 80 and 90's music. We talked and shook our heads over the riots nationwide. unbelievable using that guys death as an excuse, but it seems the people are fed up, even attacked cnn hq. So we made a plan if things go south to meet at a lake for water, he brings the guns. CNN "It's not that bad and pretty peaceful." as a building burns to the ground behind them, then define bad please?

Edit: Forgot showed him the onion trick in the grill, sliced it up and cooked it as the chicken and steaks did, and it made it sweater, left overs today.....

Last edited:
  • Love

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Tiggs you should see the videos coming out of Seattle.... Friday night, all day yesterday past 11PM...and again all afternoon today..... things are heating up right now as they are trying to get to the copshop....gas masks & batons at the ready!!!.... Tons of looting went on all night.... search YT and see for yourself....
Good night Treefam...........

• Love
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning hope the w day is not bad. No I have not seen yet Blue, but video of Minneapolis, LA and Atlanta but i'm sure it is bad. A game on my phone has four people from the Houston area two law enforcement his text yesterday. "It has been a hard three days in heavy hot riot gear. We have never lost the city to rioters before and do not plan to do so now. Thing is we arrested 500 yesterday and when we ran their I.D. they were not from Houston but came from an add on craigslist. Paid 100 dollars a day to riot. (That would be George Soros funding) and Biden and the dems come to find out have set up a fund for the rioters, so if arrested you get bail paid and out in a moment.

From covid to this has shown a few things, Hollywood types are at home going nuts as they are not essential. The media for the last four to five months has shown they can't tell the truth no matter what or the topic. It's all hyperbole. I sure enjoyed Biden's "30 million americans died of guns last year" statement. Wow did you know we all passed last year to gun violence... me neither.

The governor came as Amarillo all of a sudden is the hot spot for covid in Texas, meat packing plant down. Yet no one knows a single sick person???? They just make it up. People joke now, man cut in half by shark, covid did it.

Edit: Oh and thanks Mica (Good morning Joe) for giving enough rope and making Jake Dorsey feel like he needed to get active, now Trump is going after the tech Giants and their agenda.... you should have seen zuckerturd uhmmm uhhmmmm uhhmmm uh uh uh uh, sounded worried as he should be. I hope he loses his fortune for his evil.

And sharing this video as he brings up Soros and spots what I spot, gen x and millennials are the masses we see doing this, the uneducation of the system has taught them they have no hope, add in a little Theta Grundberg and AOC the world is doomed and they feel like it is so. Even as they are employeed around me I can hear them talk. "I will never own a home, or a new car or have a good job." If this kicks off to a larger scale (civil war round two) It will be the elders of America vs the youth.

Just saw a map 41 cities burning good lord..... hmmmmm be safe out their for real, I have been telling you the youth are mad very mad with their misinformation.

Last edited:
  • Agree

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I was too tired yesterday to chat, today a little better; the three hours in the attic took its toll today. Had tons to say but can't remember it now nor care too..... I was surprised to see you back at the jukebox Blue.... and what you "liked" two others came and gone in your absence, nothing really but a few good songs.

Think on this positive with the plandemic, artists are not able to do concerts their main source of income I have heard quite a few new songs by older artists Ozzy, Elton John a duo, Pearl Jam not so good IMO, nickelback is to do so I hear.... yeah, Godsmack.

^^^^^written by Prince^^^^^ no wonder it so good.

• Love

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Ha ha ha hey sometimes it is so stupid reality that is you just have to laugh: AOC lol told you Hollywood was helping, shame on you Demi, saying white people bad cowed to her masters like the rest.....

We don't know where she got that cheesecake..... okay sherlock

Morning hump day!!!! at least I have not mentioned w and that junk.....
come on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread