RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Morning all!

@jpf880 Sounds like a great day and a perfect Father's Day

@SLM Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound. I hope you have a less exciting week! ;)

I've been sick for the past 4 days, so not much new. I just hope this eases up soon. I don't recall if I ever told the group or not, but I have Crohn's disease and it's been on a tear. I never know when it will hit or when it will ease up. :(

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Morning all!

@jpf880 Sounds like a great day and a perfect Father's Day

@SLM Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound. I hope you have a less exciting week! ;)

I've been sick for the past 4 days, so not much new. I just hope this eases up soon. I don't recall if I ever told the group or not, but I have Crohn's disease and it's been on a tear. I never know when it will hit or when it will ease up. :(
I am so sorry Ray...... I know quite a bit about Crones and it's not fun.... some of my clients have it and I know how debilitating it can be...the effects can last for days.... I wish you a speedy return to normal.... healing energy being sent your way....
Good night Treefam........

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Good evening everyone. What a crazy busy day at W! I was hoping for a slower day and definitely didn't get it. I was nonstop all day. Maybe tomorrow will be slower, fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear that Ray. Positive thoughts and energy sent!

Goodnight TreeFam. Happy dreams.

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
Just checking in...been a while.
:tumble:
IMG_4836.JPG lots of baby trees at my house

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just checking in...been a while.
View attachment 749631 lots of baby trees at my house
So good to see you!!!
How are things with you?......... as you can see some of us are still here.......
stop by anytime!!.......
I am beat and headed to bed early...
Good night Treefam........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Okay morning all, so here we go.... went to friends for fathers day and we had grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and lots of good conversation. The only downside boss decides to text us right as we start to say the rain got us and no w.... well wanted to keep it positive for that day and said nothing, had a small anxiety attack that night due to no w. anyway.

Then read, and see this is not negative stuff but real,, sorry @RayN had to look up the condition does not sound good at all. Good to see you thought @GaMntGirl yes a few of us are still here. So off yesterday and likely today and not wanting to get too bored played some games and more editing. Into grammar and spelling at the same time, head hurt over that, but trying to stay with the original but make it more legible.

See the news is proving this week how fake it is over crying about these children in Texas. Hi I live here and let me tell you, those poor little children held in cages away from their parents. Sent in the first place without parents for the majority. Eating better than you or I likely, notice how good their clothes look, that is because you and I are also clothing them, real photos will show you nice bunk beds, and storage bins. Those who have family here already, some get to move there.

But this has been going on for over a decade, and is the law to take away parents from children if you break the law, no different than if you did, and occurred more frequently under Obama, so why all of a sudden tears from the media, surprised they have not said yet that we are beating the children, but just proves how fake the news and politicians both sides are.

Sure I forgot something and may come back when I remember, looking forward to your note JPF, makes me curious. Have a good one all, I shall try. Later.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
My younger son hurt his back last nite while fishing in a bass tournament. I had to pick him up at the lake and take him to the ER. They think he pulled a ligament, should be ok in a week or so.
This was the same ER where Wifey was admitted to the hospital for the last time. Very emotional nite for me.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good luck on the car search, sorry to hear that JPF but sounds like he will heal faster than I. So called the owner for my last check so I can use it, and he says we are w'ing tomorrow but did a generic group text. He is letting one of his illegal workers go who gets paid too much to make this many mistakes. Hey slm that video was to show proof of how well these children are being taken care of, it is not negative other than the fake tears of Maddow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread