The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
oh morning anyway imagine this. Hey ..... come get your check out of my mailbox...... the text. Oh uhm hey.... there is no time... Yeah been telling you your app on my phone does not work. get my check in his mailbox not there. go drive to his house for a check not there.... see that?

Are you talking about your paycheck?....

this was actually all over our news last night....

• Informative
Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning Yes was talking about my check go drive 30 minutes one way for a check no in his mailbox that the owner is so clueless as it is not there. And I didn't. No it has not been a bad day it has been a bad month, and year for many around the globe.

Imagine it is hot enough to be dangerous, and sharp, but to have to do eight hours a day with no talking and no music...... no talking..... the boss does about work and you only get to when he asks a question of you.

If he is in the building he no longer works, no heavy tool belt he walks a circle as he places us far apart to come and check about every four minutes to critique your work to his desire not code and see if your going slow in his mind.

Caleb his son in law said a few weeks ago as we both were dragging so much time in the attics. "Each morning i come in and try to be in a good mood, and then the first phone call and the stress begins, as the day continues the stress gets higher and higher." As his own father in law boss adds so much to your plate daily, he knows you can't but knows he expects it.

I said back. "I know I used to be a supervisor for him (and the later half of the last paragraph.) Kyle told me you said. "NO matter how fast you go and how hard you try you can never make Mattr happy." He said it was true and elaborated a little on it. I know again been there with this improved human after he let me go.

So anyway my chatting is and will be short as I think I am stuck with him for a while longer, there are no big good companies here to try for.

Did have grilled burgers, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, country style potatoes and mac and cheese at Brads and one game of Madden last night. So got out for some of that downtime. But I may very well come back and talk the world and the lunacy going on, beyond mind blowing crazy.

• Informative
Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam........
I hope you are having some of that BBQ for dinner tonight......
Happy-Labor-Day.jpg

And yes I know that is an OXYMORON.....

• Informative

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And yes I know that is an OXYMORON.....
Yes and so is an honest media and government one of their many, the Trump hates the military lie is astounding after three years of him serving them on the holidays, upside down inside out.... hope yours was good... I probably should stop there, for a bit.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
One down..... almost afraid to ask as Seattle is normally not that hot, but forest fires or "peaceful protests"?

Well my suspicion was right after being told we were caught up take Friday off for a long weekend, nope only me I heard two of them answer. "no I did that last Friday." And to prove how bad he is think of it this way. You know how they say if you or someone you love is in a car wreck, first you make sure they are okay and then worry about the car and insurance later?

I will skip the whole but on digging duty for a well and was hit, the wires were hot. The owner. "That was on. Oh no I hope it didn't burn up the well. pause Oh I didn't want you to think I car about the well more than you, are you okay?" I hate him with a passion he proved he sure does not care beyond a shadow of a doubt. Biting my tongue until I can get away.....

Anyway if it is smoky hope it is okay.

Edit: oh fall decided to start right off with a drop of 40 degrees and chance of snow tonight. I am not looking forward to it right now though as I need income, this year.......

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam..........
Some essential shopping to do today..uggh.......
One down..... almost afraid to ask as Seattle is normally not that hot, but forest fires or "peaceful protests"?

Well my suspicion was right after being told we were caught up take Friday off for a long weekend, nope only me I heard two of them answer. "no I did that last Friday." And to prove how bad he is think of it this way. You know how they say if you or someone you love is in a car wreck, first you make sure they are okay and then worry about the car and insurance later?

I will skip the whole but on digging duty for a well and was hit, the wires were hot. The owner. "That was on. Oh no I hope it didn't burn up the well. pause Oh I didn't want you to think I car about the well more than you, are you okay?" I hate him with a passion he proved he sure does not care beyond a shadow of a doubt. Biting my tongue until I can get away.....

Anyway if it is smoky hope it is okay.

Edit: oh fall decided to start right off with a drop of 40 degrees and chance of snow tonight. I am not looking forward to it right now though as I need income, this year.......
Ya lots of fires around here.... but mostly smoke from California... the Santa Anna Winds are carrying it up here.....
I sure hope you are ok.... you better be careful around this jerk....
We would have been in the 90's today but the smoke is blocking the sun so upper 80's today & tomorrow....
HHD....
159740-Hump-Day.jpg

• Love

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
you better be careful around this jerk....
Morning and sorry would have told you yesterday what went on but internet was down again, I called upset and got three days refunds coming.

Anyway Monday evening I get two text messages from the boss the second saying. "Hey tomorrow let me get with you around 7:00 thanks!" I Texted back 7am? and if so where? (The where part seems kinda important.) No response so I get up earlier and drive to his house and text him that I am at his house.

And I sit and sit and he comes out at 8 oclock to tell me we have no work for a few days. 30 minute drive there 30 back and sit at his house for an hour to tell me no work, could have texted that last night or that morning but no, he has to make your life as miserable as possible. All day every day.

He tells me his daughter is the only one who can get the program to work so my check would be ready in about three house, and then let it slip that Caleb was working. I waited about 15 minutes as he said he might be able to get it done in five, cutting the check and called him and left.

I then after AT@T called Kyle the one I trust to talk to about things. He cut me off and said he could answer my question real fast. "I was just let go." for the fourth time Kyle, he lets you go on a whim and then a day later or two..... "Hey Buddy." So I told him to call unemployment it would be easy with covid. "Nope, tried that the last time." He makes sure to not put anything in text or on paper. So he told unemployment "No just a few days until we find work." So he was denied after going in the next day for 30 minutes. Thanks that is all I have for you today.

So he also told me, the boss, in a few days maybe two days of trim out. I know how that would go, shut up, no talking bust .... and get it done in a day to make him more and then take the next day with no pay. Kyle blocked his number and went to the part time place he got, from learning from Matt for full time and I am seeking employment elsewhere. I will not do this much more if ever with him it is killing me. He sucks the life out of you daily like the dark crystal skessis.

But Kyle on the phone let me know his shed is where his office is with all the computers and paperwork, and can print as he has seen all checks in three minutes, so he made my time wasteful all morning on purpose... se la vie

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
On a brighter note as we watch the participation generation go out to let off a lot of steam, that one Antifa member threw a Molotov cocktail at who knows but over threw and missed hitting another Antifa member. Too bad it was not more severe, yes I do get to say this. Their intention was to burn a human alive, one Antifa member arrested with a gun came back with a flame thrower.... remember I told you they said. "Burning buildings is not enough, burning people will be next." What we are seeing minus the new laser lights harming eyes forever, the fireworks as a weapon, fire straight from Germany around WWII. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread