Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Here they are still in box along with "big brother" that is now a year old.

20181013_171701.jpg

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Gah they need to make a 250c in that form factor. It’s so much more comfortable then the paranormal or therion. Heck a single battery squonk in that form factor would be awesome.

I think this is easily the best production 75c on the market.

I dunno, my Paranormal is prrrrreetty comfy in my hand [: I usually fire it with my thumb but even my firing with my forfinger is comfortable too. I love the super soft rubber grip on the back of the paranormal. Its smooth as silk! :D

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
I dunno, my Paranormal is prrrrreetty comfy in my hand [: I usually fire it with my thumb but even my firing with my forfinger is comfortable too. I love the super soft rubber grip on the back of the paranormal. Its smooth as silk! :D

Compared to the triade or the vt75d or a g class the paranormal is pretty much a brick. Barely better then the drag. It’s a good mod. But there’s no reason at all for it to be so big.

Reactions: stols001

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Compared to the triade or the vt75d or a g class the paranormal is pretty much a brick. Barely better then the drag. It’s a good mod. But there’s no reason at all for it to be so big.

Its not too big, its the same size as a Vandy Vape Pulse 80w ]: a little bit skinnier in some parts then the Pulse 80w

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Gah they need to make a 250c in that form factor. It’s so much more comfortable then the paranormal or therion. Heck a single battery squonk in that form factor would be awesome.

I think this is easily the best production 75c on the market.

The closest thing I know of is the Lost Vapes Triad.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
How do you like them? They look like pretty good quality built mods. 75Cs VTBOX? er I think thats the name right?

I LOVE these mods. This form factor is perfect for a 2 battery mod. They are HCigar VT 75D mods. I have been using one for a year now and like it enough to buy 3 more. That should tell you something. I am done stocking up on mods for a while now.

• Informative

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
7A99CBC1-6FEB-4B9B-A029-E2415F650B75.jpeg
85AB5C3D-1425-47A1-B9AE-41F68D42AA9A.jpeg
Its not too big, its the same size as a Vandy Vape Pulse 80w ]: a little bit skinnier in some parts then the Pulse 80w

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Paranormal actually has more surface area around it then the triade. It’s taller too. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It’s such a beast.

Come on hcigar. 250c and a 75c squonker in this form factor. You can do it!!!

Although I needed a replacement chassis screw for my 75d and it took them 1.5 months to find someone who knew what the screw size was. So maybe they can’t do it.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
It's just a tipical box mod, they made it that big as a lot of peeps like the form factor. There's something for everyone ;)

If we are talking triple's the Think Vape Finder is nice, lighter than the triade too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread