The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

The Vape of Life!

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by InTheClouds, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. InTheClouds

InTheClouds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Murphy, NC, USA
    Hope y'all have room for another proud owner! Just got my new baby yesterday, OMG!!! I love it, only problem I have is my finger was getting a lil sore from the button. Problem solved, cut the top off of a rubber shield (the kind you you to sample eliquids with) popped it on and good to go. Are there covers for the buttons? The little buttons can be rough when arthritis acts up. I am loving this, already trying to decide what color the next one will be!

2. partyannimal

partyannimal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Always room for more!!!
    Congrats on your new addition! Necessity is the mother of invention ya know lol?
    No pic? :(

Sent from the hand not holding my itazte using Tapatalk

3. Miarose

Miarose Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
  4. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats!

A lot of new REOnauts mash the button hard. You only need to push it down a little gently. Hold the REO next to your ear and slowly press the button. As soon as you hear it fire you will know that is all you need.

Robert sells button covers in delrin, brass, and aluminum. They are wonderful!! They make a larger surface area and are very comfortable.

Let us see your REO please!!!

5. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Welcome!

Go back to ReosMods and hit the accessories section. There you will find the bigger, fatter pop on button covers Karen mentioned. Just ordered one myself.

6. InTheClouds

Jun 18, 2013
    Murphy, NC, USA
    IMG_0143.jpg
    There is a pic, I made it my avatar!! But here is another.

7. Borescoped

Borescoped Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2013
    Minot, ND
    Welcome! Plenty of room in REOville! They even let me park my car there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Miarose

Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    whoa. what is that drip tip?!

9. Rickajho

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Ok, I see what you did there with the button cover. That works!

And I want the drip tip too...

10. super_X_drifter

super_X_drifter ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    Congrats on the acquisition of your very own highly portable, super durable, very beautiful and extremely dependable REO.

This here lil mama is featuring with B.O.B. singing little Wayne's parts in "strange clouds" just for you...

(I think when the pic was snapped she was at the part where she was rapping "Arnold Schwartzneger" :))
    [​IMG]

11. InTheClouds

Jun 18, 2013
    Murphy, NC, USA
    IMG_0145.jpg
    It is a light blue blown glass drip trip with a very faint darker blue swirl in it that I bought at Mountain Oak Vapors about 6 months ago. That is where I bought my REO, I was hoping they would have more tips by the same artisan, but they did not.

12. Miarose

Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    its super nice!! and matches your reo :)

13. Rickajho

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    coffee-screen-smiley.gif Dude that's just so wrong! lol

14. BlueSnake

BlueSnake Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2012
    Columbia, SC
    Very nice Reo. Most of us start picking out colors for the next one right after we get the first one. Join the club. I have old bad hands too. The button covers make all the difference. While you're ordering get an extra bottom spring or two. That way if you have a short and the spring goes (short protection) you won't be without your Reo.

15. Rickajho

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Don't forget - you is verified - the classifieds are your friend. They do show up on occasion but good deals get pounced on fast. I don't know who has the speed record - me or Mama - but the last one I got in the classifieds I pounced on within 10 minutes after the ad was posted. (I think I stunned the seller. He didn't see it coming.) I know Mama got that vintage Reo Woodville in 10 minutes or less.

16. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Chicago
    Congrats and welcome to Reoville. Very nice looking Reo and that tip is great too bad they didn't have more.

17. InTheClouds

Jun 18, 2013
    Murphy, NC, USA
    I ordered a button, a spring, and a spare bottle w/ tube. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I have spent the past few hours on the "The Real Me" thread, what fun! This is the most fun area of ECF I have been to, what a fun group of peeps :D

18. Underdawg736

Underdawg736 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2013
    Lancaster, Pa
    Congrats on getting a REO Clouds! Excelent choice on the color too....matches my AmberLamps...but she doesn't sport a nifty tip like yours!

ENJOY!!! :vapor:

19. karmakatie

karmakatie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    MO
    Congrats!!! Smexy Reo & drip tip for sure!! And yeah for the button covers, I just put mine on yesterday and it is very comfy for my old lady hands!! I might add you don't have to be a button masher to appreciate the added comfort of them :)

20. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    If that's the only thread you've read.......you ain't seen nothin' yet.... :) welcome to Reoville. A guy should be along soon with your official badge and the trash pickup schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.