The Vape of Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
Hope y'all have room for another proud owner! Just got my new baby yesterday, OMG!!! I love it, only problem I have is my finger was getting a lil sore from the button. Problem solved, cut the top off of a rubber shield (the kind you you to sample eliquids with) popped it on and good to go. Are there covers for the buttons? The little buttons can be rough when arthritis acts up. I am loving this, already trying to decide what color the next one will be!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hope y'all have room for another proud owner! Just got my new baby yesterday, OMG!!! I love it, only problem I have is my finger was getting a lil sore from the button. Problem solved, cut the top off of a rubber shield (the kind you you to sample eliquids with) popped it on and good to go. Are there covers for the buttons? The little buttons can be rough when arthritis acts up. I am loving this, already trying to decide what color the next one will be!

Congrats!

A lot of new REOnauts mash the button hard. You only need to push it down a little gently. Hold the REO next to your ear and slowly press the button. As soon as you hear it fire you will know that is all you need.

Robert sells button covers in delrin, brass, and aluminum. They are wonderful!! They make a larger surface area and are very comfortable.

Let us see your REO please!!!

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
IMG_0143.jpg
There is a pic, I made it my avatar!! But here is another.

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats on the acquisition of your very own highly portable, super durable, very beautiful and extremely dependable REO.

This here lil mama is featuring with B.O.B. singing little Wayne's parts in "strange clouds" just for you...

(I think when the pic was snapped she was at the part where she was rapping "Arnold Schwartzneger" :))
iEiQfBj.jpg

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
View attachment 311401
It is a light blue blown glass drip trip with a very faint darker blue swirl in it that I bought at Mountain Oak Vapors about 6 months ago. That is where I bought my REO, I was hoping they would have more tips by the same artisan, but they did not.

its super nice!! and matches your reo :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Congrats on the acquisition of your very own highly portable, super durable, very beautiful and extremely dependable REO.

This here lil mama is featuring with B.O.B. singing little Wayne's parts in "strange clouds" just for you...

(I think when the pic was snapped she was at the part where she was rapping "Arnold Schwartzneger" :))
iEiQfBj.jpg

coffee-screen-smiley.gif Dude that's just so wrong! lol

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Very nice Reo. Most of us start picking out colors for the next one right after we get the first one. Join the club. I have old bad hands too. The button covers make all the difference. While you're ordering get an extra bottom spring or two. That way if you have a short and the spring goes (short protection) you won't be without your Reo.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Don't forget - you is verified - the classifieds are your friend. They do show up on occasion but good deals get pounced on fast. I don't know who has the speed record - me or Mama - but the last one I got in the classifieds I pounced on within 10 minutes after the ad was posted. (I think I stunned the seller. He didn't see it coming.) I know Mama got that vintage Reo Woodville in 10 minutes or less.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I ordered a button, a spring, and a spare bottle w/ tube. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I have spent the past few hours on the "The Real Me" thread, what fun! This is the most fun area of ECF I have been to, what a fun group of peeps :D

Congrats!!! Smexy Reo & drip tip for sure!! And yeah for the button covers, I just put mine on yesterday and it is very comfy for my old lady hands!! I might add you don't have to be a button masher to appreciate the added comfort of them :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I ordered a button, a spring, and a spare bottle w/ tube. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I have spent the past few hours on the "The Real Me" thread, what fun! This is the most fun area of ECF I have been to, what a fun group of peeps :D

If that's the only thread you've read.......you ain't seen nothin' yet.... :) welcome to Reoville. A guy should be along soon with your official badge and the trash pickup schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread