Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
View attachment 311399
There is a pic, I made it my avatar!! But here is another.

Hmmm... Reo bought (check), avatar changed (check), reo sig banner (check). Yup - you're in.

Loved this pic - the drip tip ties in the surrounding glass which then provides the perfect foil for the grand itself. Nicely done.

Classy looking little beauty, too. Now, for #2 might we suggest......... :D

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered a button, a spring, and a spare bottle w/ tube. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I have spent the past few hours on the "The Real Me" thread, what fun! This is the most fun area of ECF I have been to, what a fun group of peeps :D

This is a great group, isn't it? I just moved in a couple months ago, and I already feel right at home.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Welcome to Reoville Intheclouds. Here's your official badge:
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
Don't forget - you is verified - the classifieds are your friend. They do show up on occasion but good deals get pounced on fast. I don't know who has the speed record - me or Mama - but the last one I got in the classifieds I pounced on within 10 minutes after the ad was posted. (I think I stunned the seller. He didn't see it coming.) I know Mama got that vintage Reo Woodville in 10 minutes or less.
BlueSnake, although, had a little snag on the payment type, called dibs on this in 7 mins. I saw him post and I knew right away I missed it! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/534571-us-fs-ft-reo-original-mini-blue.html

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread