The Vapor Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roselie

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
California
I ordered a couple of sample bottles from here and to my delight got a sample of the flavor I was debating on getting with my order. I was just wondering if I should let them steep for a week or 2 before trying them. The mix date is 1/12, I had ordered them the previous evening.

I really don't like dumping juice, seems a bit wasteful to me. Even though my income is better, that comes from years of being on a strict budget hehe. Would be a shame to have to dump something that a week or 2 of steeping would have solved :).

Anyone have any experience or advice with his juices?

dan1boy

Moved On
Dec 23, 2013
Huntington Beach
I'm vaping "Butterbeer" right this minute. It's fantastic - just so unique and flavorful. Also tried "Fluffy Cake" but it didn't do much for me. Couldn't extract the taste described (red velvet cake w/creamcheese like topping?) so I was mildly disappointed.

BTW, Roselie, there's a bunch of TVC threads here on ECF. Try doing a search and simply comment to bump it to the top :)

Roselie

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
California
His blends sound intriguing. The only problem I found with them is most are accentuated with some type of *sweet*. Cotton Candy, Bubblegum or such. I have the world's smallest sweet tooth and normally prefer the natural sweetness of light, crisp fruit flavors or lightly sweetened vanillas. I have 2 flavors for when my sweet tooth acts up, Nicoticket's Creme Brulee and Rocket Fuel Vapes Dolly's Blue Ribbon which is lemon meringue pie. 1/2 a tank full and I'm happy ;) but I keep a bottle of both for those times.

I guess my question is are they very sugary sweet? Would any sound like an ADV for me or are they rather rich?

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
His blends sound intriguing. The only problem I found with them is most are accentuated with some type of *sweet*. Cotton Candy, Bubblegum or such. I have the world's smallest sweet tooth and normally prefer the natural sweetness of light, crisp fruit flavors or lightly sweetened vanillas. I have 2 flavors for when my sweet tooth acts up, Nicoticket's Creme Brulee and Rocket Fuel Vapes Dolly's Blue Ribbon which is lemon meringue pie. 1/2 a tank full and I'm happy ;) but I keep a bottle of both for those times.

I guess my question is are they very sugary sweet? Would any sound like an ADV for me or are they rather rich?
The Vapor Chef doesn't use sweeteners in his juices. The sweet juices are sweet because of the flavor, none of them taste like sugar.

While most of them are good right out of the mailbox, some of them like Honey Pearry, change drastically with age and get much better flavor wise imo.

Roselie

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
California
The Vapor Chef doesn't use sweeteners in his juices. The sweet juices are sweet because of the flavor, none of them taste like sugar.

While most of them are good right out of the mailbox, some of them like Honey Pearry, change drastically with age and get much better flavor wise imo.

Hehe I sorta edited my last post. Couldn't figure out how to re-add a quote but I was actually talking about Dan's reference to Mr Good Vape :).

But what you said is why I think I will like The Vapor Chef. I think I will go ahead and do my best to let them sit for a week or so. I have plenty I just got to try, and then there are always my favorites I keep on hand. Thanks for your reply!

tattooed.mama

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
i love love loooove vapor chef! i enjoy his liquids so much that i pretty much stopped there. my adv is honey pearry. it gets better over time but i vape it straight from the mail as well as hobbes blood and pina guavada. I thought unicorn poop had a bit of medicinal taste but was better after a couple weeks. the 2nd time i got it, i let it steep for a month and now use it in my daily rotation. shmuffer shmutter was better after a couple of weeks as well. i didnt think that butter beer, shmecto schmooler or bloody mango required any steeping. they are pretty potent as is.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I just got my first order from there on Monday, and I've almost had to lock all the juices away so I don't vape them all. I got Beeblebrox, Deep Thought, Fluffy Cake, and Butter Beer, and he threw in a sample of Some 'Mores. They were all good right away, but I'm trying really hard to let them steep for a few more days because I got max VG and I don't think I've ever had a flavor from anywhere that doesn't improve with a little steeping.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
i love love loooove vapor chef! i enjoy his liquids so much that i pretty much stopped there. my adv is honey pearry. it gets better over time but i vape it straight from the mail...

I like Honey Pearry so much my mouth waters when I vape it. I actually had to stop vaping it for awhile because I was becoming desensitized to it.

Wakefulpanda

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Syracuse
I love the Chef! Slartibartfast is my ADV. I've tried lots of flavors and every one has been amazing. Southern Hospitality is my new favorite. I love collecting the little army men and just recently I got a heart and a pony sticker with my order! Needless to say I threw the juice to the side and immediately played with my army men and stickers until I fell asleep with them. It was a great day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Wakefulpanda

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Syracuse
They have a 20% sale so I figured I'd check around to see what people thought before ordering.

Got 30 mls of Hobbes Blood, 30 mls of Honey Pearry and 15mls of Honey Nut Tobacco. :thumb:

What is this 20% off sale you speak of? My wallet was asking me about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread