Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
For those of you who liked the idea of the Vision Stone, but didn't like the crap you had to put up with they have changed now. They re-did them and should have called the new ones v4, but they are still sold as v3. . .As far as I know, the old v3's are gone?

Where ya gettin them and what they call them?

Thx,
otrpu

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I've switched over to the Vivi Nova tank. Had it a week, no leaks at all. Already burnt two of the three coils out. The 1.7-1.8 only lasted one day, (at 3.0v, ProVari). The 2.4r coil lasted two days, still using 3.0v on ProVari. The last coil 2.8r has been going strong for a couple three days, at 3.7v, ProVari. Hope this coil lasts until I get another batch of 2.8's in. Delighted to not to have to carry a Kleenex tissue with me all the time. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Straybeat

Jun 26, 2010
Phoenix
I've switched over to the Vivi Nova Tank. Had it a week, no leaks at all. Already burnt two of the three coils out. The 1.7-1.8 only lasted one day, (at 3.0v, ProVari). The 2.4r coil lasted two days, still using 3.0v on ProVari. The last coil 2.8r has been going strong for a couple three days, at 3.7v, ProVari. Hope this coil lasts until I get another batch of 2.8's in. Delighted to not to have to carry a Kleenex tissue with me all the time. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

It figures, after I posted that link they changed to the vivi and discontinued the others? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread