The VT Steambox - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap0rTim

Jan 30, 2011
NC
This is a little project I've been working on for the past few days. I recently purchased a 3.7v Wetbox from Clouds of Vapor. Needless to say, it kicks .... A lot of .... The only thing I didn't like about it was how plain the box itself was, so I started experimenting a little bit and this is what I've come up with so far. Just thought I'd put this thread up to show how it progresses through however many sessions of work I do on it until I decide it's done. Hope you like it, comments/suggestions/whatever please, thanks.

Phase I
sb01.jpg

Phase II
sb02.jpg

Phase III
sb33.jpg

Phase IV
sbbb.jpg

Vap0rTim

Jan 30, 2011
NC
@cappadoc Thanks!

@Gummy Bear If I replace the battery in that watch, it will work, I just didn't see a real need for it and because it's attached to the box it would have been a pain to replace it when it went out, thank you for the compliment, you should post what you're working on!

@devnull71 Thank you!

@Bootsand I've been thinking about it, the main issue is that nothing I make using these methods can really be replicated, every creation would have to be completely customized and I don't have the funding to do it on new mods, people would have to send me whatever they wanted work done on. I'm also new to this, I wouldn't want to take on a project for someone else until I'm confident enough to do it right, this is the first and if it turns out well (I think it has so far.) then I may consider some sort of sales or modding service.

Gummy Bear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
orlando fl
agummybear.deviantart.com
I want to finish my steampunk mod in hopes that when people ask me. "What the hell is that? I can say ,,, I dunno, I found it in an antique shop a few years ago, and nobody seem to know what it is, but it tastes good". When people ask me now I tell them that my tube mod is a "buried cable locator". or for my box mod I tell them that,, "ever since I dropped it , it smokes out of the antenna when I push the talk button".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread