The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"VAPE LIKE A RESEARCH MONKEY!" (Everything you ever wanted to know about the Darwin)

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Katdarling, Jul 7, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Christopherdav1d

Christopherdav1d Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2011
    Milford, CT
    Good afternoon everyone! Hoping that someone can help out a new darwin owner.....It didn't come with a cable but I have tons of Mini USB cords....but when I plug it in I can't tell that it is charging....does it give any graphic or idea to let you know that it is actually charging?
    Thanks ahead of time! :)

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi,
    No it doesn't. Leave it charge for a few hours and when you take it off , you will see that the indicator has gone up. You can leave it overnight or it should charge fully in 6 t0 7 hours. Thanks and Enjoy,
    Drew

3. Griffin

Griffin Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY USA
    The monkey needed an update - I cringe every time I come across him... :laugh:

[​IMG]

Here's a smaller version that might be better if you want to avoid frightening women and children with your gigantic avatar. (Despite its diminutive stature, I managed to pack some extra monkey mojo into this one...)

[​IMG]

4. Panky

Panky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    That is quite an interesting monkey that you have there ;) I am pondering how it would look as my avi :ohmy:

5. Crack3dOne

Crack3dOne Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    Northern VA
    Awesome Thread Kat! Thanks!

6. Katdarling

Katdarling Bling Kween and spreadsheet monster. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Thank you, my Cracked One. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.