The VX store Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Just got mine today. Smells great. Very strong flavor. Major throat hit. A bit strong for me, so
I added a little of my DIY key lime juice to the tank and it's great. Refreshing.
Thanks Vaprz !!!
Yes, it is a powerful vape.
This was in the OP
"Our new, Frost Byte flavor is a minty Wintergreen and man is it good. (and potent, drippers beware)" :rolleyes:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
You got a tracking number? I didn't.
I signed up for a my usps account a long time ago,so every package that has a tracking # and has my address on it,they send me an email and a text.

On another note,i got my bottle a few minutes ago.I haven't tried it yet,but it smells fantastic.I've never tried a wintergreen juice before,so definitely looking forward to loading this up and trying it.

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
My wife has me shopping...saw the mail car down the road from our house...

you-have-my-vape-mail.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My wife has me shopping...saw the mail car down the road from our house...

you-have-my-vape-mail.jpg
Like i mentioned,i get emails and texts on tracking my packages.A few weeks ago,i scared the crap out of my mailman haha.I got a text saying my vape mail had been delivered,so i got excited and yanked the door open,not knowing that the mailman was still standing on the porch.The look on his face was priceless,i don't think he knew whether to run or throw stuff at me haha.
Apparently,he scans the packages when he gets them out of his truck,instead of scanning them at every house,so the text came through at the perfect time haha.

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Like i mentioned,i get emails and texts on tracking my packages.A few weeks ago,i scared the crap out of my mailman haha.I got a text saying my vape mail had been delivered,so i got excited and yanked the door open,not knowing that the mailman was still standing on the porch.The look on his face was priceless,i don't think he knew whether to run or throw stuff at me haha.
Apparently,he scans the packages when he gets them out of his truck,instead of scanning them at every house,so the text came through at the perfect time haha.
Great story, I hope the mailman is ok. LOL

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Well I got mine today and I gave it to the wife, she really likes mint flavors, she smelled and then I got a hug, woo hoo....someone is getting lucky tonight!!! I'll let you know how it goes....WITH THE JUICE!!!! lmao

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2012
    NC
    Well I got mine today and I gave it to the wife, she really likes mint flavors, she smelled and then I got a hug, woo hoo....someone is getting lucky tonight!!! I'll let you know how it goes....WITH THE JUICE!!!! lmao

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
    LOL, I hope she likes it.

Zipslack

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 26, 2013
    Wesson, MS, USA
    Okay, finally got to test it.

Tried it on a single-coil RDA at 10W with 1.8 Ohms...good thing because this stuff has a strong menthol type of throat hit. Very strong wintergreen flavor with a nice cool blast, but not the typical dry, dusty-tasting menthol kind of cool. This is actually good. I had pretty much given up on finding a good mint flavor because they usually taste like dusty menthol.

I'll need to try it some more and maybe try diluting a little, but definitely keeping it out (as opposed to the bottles of crappy mint sitting in my drawer).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread