Status
Not open for further replies.

Feelm Tech

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 19, 2018
Shenzhen
www.feelmtech.com
DsGo6zQVsAAQoKS.jpg:large

According to survey, FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb already announced its plan to reduce youth vaping.

As vapers, they are certainly be angry with the the plan to restrict flavours (except tabaco and mint), and just for adult only. on the other hand, this behavior actually will heavily kill the vaping market.

There are about 27.7% high school students vaping 20 days or more within a month, this should be the highest vaping rate all over the world. No wonder FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb taking real actions from this year.

Do you think the vaping industry still have a future?
welcome to your opinions

Feelm Tech

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 19, 2018
Shenzhen
www.feelmtech.com
Short term? Yes. Long term? Probably depending on how you define future. Smoking in the US has been dropping for a long time. It used to be nearly 50% of total population. Will it rise again? Almost certainly not. Will it drop to zero? Again, almost certainly not.
if the smoking rate rise again, do you think FDA will amend the policy again??:D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Things like this ebb and flow from generation to generation. With teens it's a fad, some will keep it up into adulthood more won't. I'm more afraid that the pharmaceutical companies will try to take over vaping if they can't kill it. Vaper's are being forced into self sufficiency which will hurt shops that don't change their business plan and carry stock that caters to mixers, modders, and builders. As far as smokers, there may be fewer but believe there will always be smokers. Eventually some of them will turn to vaping. The cycles will keep repeating themselves for years to come imo.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
if the smoking rate rise again, do you think FDA will amend the policy again??:D
I don’t know. If the policy drives former teen juul users to cigarettes they will likely do something. Which way it drops I couldn’t tell you. It’s an issue of who would be to blame and what they would do to suck that blame. Those things are as yet undecided.

Feelm Tech

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 19, 2018
Shenzhen
www.feelmtech.com
I don’t know. If the policy drives former teen juul users to cigarettes they will likely do something. Which way it drops I couldn’t tell you. It’s an issue of who would be to blame and what they would do to suck that blame. Those things are as yet undecided.
the government actually not know how to do it proply i think, if just totally ban vaping, then smoking rate will certainly rise, if not ban the vaping, the students parents will complain to school and the government.
in my opinion, the government just need to prohibit the Nicotine salt of vape, because without nicotine, it is just a good life habit, like chewing gum

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
the government actually not know how to do it proply i think, if just totally ban vaping, then smoking rate will certainly rise, if not ban the vaping, the students parents will complain to school and the government.
in my opinion, the government just need to prohibit the Nicotine salt of vape, because without nicotine, it is just a good life habit, like chewing gum
I have to say I don't agree with this. Not smoking or vaping with or without nic is healthier. I would not consider vaping for the sake of vaping is a good life habit. I would however like to see some exploration into if vaping 0nic flavoured juices could help the obese curb their calorie intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread