Therion Squonker DNA75C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I just had one of these mods yesterday, using it with a Pulse 22 BF from Vandy vape. Very good experience. I've tried to use one of my kayfun V5s with Therion. It keeps saying No Atomizer. Does this have to do with bad 510 connection? There is a pity if I can't use it with other classic atomizers.

I mention that I'm not so stupid trying to squonk a V5! I just wanted to see if I can use it in non squonk mode on Therion. Seems that it doesn't work.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I've had mine for a week now and absolutely love it. Using the Pulse 24 and single coil.

Battery life iwhat I expected, and I'm ok with having to swap out batteries.

Starting to play with TC, but I get impatient and struggle with keeping attention focused on finding my sweet spot. My fault not the mods.

I'm happy now. No need to find another mod.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Received my Therion BF from FT a couple days ago. It's awesome. Size was my biggest concern and it fits nicely in hand and pocket. Weight is only slightly more than my aluminum Coppervape. I anticipated that, though. Run time on a battery is sufficient. Using a .4 single 26/30 SS316L Clapton in my Hastur 2.5 @ 445*F.

No complaints at this point.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Developed an issue where the feed tube attaches to the connector. Seems as though, during a battery change, the tube got nicked at the tip of the nipple. It's only a couple mm of tube lost, but with removing the severed end from the connector, now the tube does not want to stay snug. Maybe excess e-liquid is contributing to slippage, but my main concern is replacement tubing. I tried a length of REO feed tube. Its wall thickness is greater than the Therion stock tube and won't fit the recess of the nipple. I have some small engine RC fuel line that is working as a fill-in for now, but it doesn't want to grip the nipple, either. Has anyone had to replace the Therion BF feed tube, and if so, please give details of what you used and any info to your source. TIA!

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
If you don't find one I MIGHT have one for you. I have a spare bottle, and I've recently found Pulse BF bottles fit and look better, at least as black goes. So I ordered 2 to try.

They'll arrive sometime this week. I've been told I need to use the originals tube, but if not I'll just shoot you my spare.

Again, I may need them, so I don't want to get your hopes up. I'm sure you know, but just in case, FT has spare authentic bottles for around $5.32. Took a little over 2 weeks to get.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
If you don't find one I MIGHT have one for you. I have a spare bottle, and I've recently found Pulse BF bottles fit and look better, at least as black goes. So I ordered 2 to try.

They'll arrive sometime this week. I've been told I need to use the originals tube, but if not I'll just shoot you my spare.

Again, I may need them, so I don't want to get your hopes up. I'm sure you know, but just in case, FT has spare authentic bottles for around $5.32. Took a little over 2 weeks to get.
Do the FT bottles come with tubes? I considered buying a 3pack of them. Thanks for the offer. I mostly posted this in hopes to help the community. I hate to think Lost Vape used proprietary tubing lol.

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
FT response was that the authentic Therion 75C bottles do not come with tube.
I have one at home that did. My guess is they didn't understand. Even the pic had a tube. Mine definitely came with one, using it in the Pulse bottle in my Therion right now.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I have one at home that did. My guess is they didn't understand. Even the pic had a tube. Mine definitely came with one, using it in the Pulse bottle in my Therion right now.
I see then pulse bottles come with tube, but pics of Therion BF 75c bottles show no tube.

You say the pulse bottle fits as well or better than the original Therion bottle? I don't mind to use a different bottle (that comes with tube). I've come to enjoy the squonk feel of the silicone bottle. Are the pulse bottles as soft as the original Therion bottle?

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
After eyeing it for what seems like forever, I just ordered a Therion BF w/ black frame and red crocodile leather. I already had a $15 gift certificate to use at Breazy, so with along with a 10% coupon code & a $10 coupon from my Breazy rewards, it was $87.89 after tax (free shipping)... Purchased with a gift card that my boss gave me... Score! :thumbs:

So, I suppose you'll be seeing me around here with plenty of questions! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread