These New CE2's seem to be the "next generation" R5 Maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
La Baie, Quebec
I was wondering if the clearomizers I bought are made with the new CE2's Rev6?

510 E2 XL Clearomizer - Ceramic - v4 3.2 ohm

I bought them on the 18th, they should be here soon. From the picture I see they seem like it. And if they are CLEARomizers, I suspect they might ALL be the REV6's since they can't hide it torught a clear plastic

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
first one i opened is the new edition. 2.8XL. Not sure about the other ones. the date on the box is production 3-16-11, so hopefully they are all new.

the slot on the cup looks wider and the wick looks a lot wider than my older fluxo's.

CE2R6.jpg

looks nice on my P18 too :)

the only comparison i have is to fluxomizers so it will take getting used to looking down the hatch to refill (i take the cup cover off), but i am lovin the metal tube. VERY nice compared to the clearo's. no more worries about it falling apart in my hands :p

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
i take that back. i'm not sure what i have now. the wick shrunk and looks normal under the coil now. the grooves look bigger than my XL fluxo though, so i dunno.

not digging the 2.8 too much. the way they were advertised, i figured it was a 2.6-2.8 like my fluxo's. i think it's a 2.8 to 3.0. too cool a vape for me. i got 2.5's in the shorties so i'll try them next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread