These things just don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Ah darn. *kicks dirt* I read through the first several pages of the thread and got so excited. Felt so "with it". Faulty equipment? Mhmm. Next gen stuff out by Christmas? Yay! I'm on the cutting edge, baby. Avant guard. A beta tester in this fabulous, screwy, faulty world of personal vaporizers. I'm on the first wave!

And then I saw the date of the OP. *pouts*

:p

Ah well. I'm perfectly happy to screw with not nearly perfected equipment, refill carts, recharge batteries constantly. I love this product and haven't touched an analog since I got it. :)

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
No mention of ejuice in OPs statement...could it be that you never fueled ur fire? LOL!
Did you not buy juice? Lets stop n marinate on that a min, 20aday...........

I wonder if he put carts on the attys or not. I know when my attys come they have blank carts on them. the manufacturer states not to try to use them as they will smoke then ruin the atty.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I agree and I am doubly happy because I received a wooden and a pink penstyle from China today and both are absolutely beautiful and work very well indeed!!

I also received 100 ml assorted juice from China and each flavour I tried was the same stuff I got from my local supplier long ago, his juices are no good now so it was great to rediscover real 555 juice with the nutty taste!!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I wonder if he put carts on the attys or not. I know when my attys come they have blank carts on them. the manufacturer states not to try to use them as they will smoke then ruin the atty.

You're about a year late to that party. This is an old thread that gets hashed up from time to time because it shows that e-cigs do require the user to facilitate a higher IQ than the inanimate objects they are trying to manipulate.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
555 juice with the nutty taste!!

Heh, almost all tobacco flavors now have a nutty taste rather than a tobacco flavor. Last tobacco I vaped from a supplier tasted like planters mixed nuts. You should expect some undertones but these flavors aren't anything like the tobacco for which they are named.

Jason365

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
ATX

What. I use the all the time. I don't fill them. or put poly fill in them. Just as a mouth piece. Dripping is the shiii.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
20ADAYMAN...... Please listen to me..... I am not a supplier...... You sound just like me when I started...... I did not know anything and probably spent 1,000 dollars to learn many hard lessons....... Feel free to PM me.......
I started with the 510, was too weak for me, very little vapor, and little throat hit...... Everybody was raving about how great the 510 was..... I was blowing atomizers like crazy....... I realized, it must be me.....
Somebody told me some truths...... You got to prime the atomizer with 2-3 drops of liquid before you start...... If not, poof...... The atomizer is blown...... Wait a minute, I think, nobody told me that......
I expected 20 cigs worth on one cart....... Somebody had lied to me...... Lucky if I get 10 - 12 puffs per cart.......
How do I get all this great vapor....... Oh, somebody says add 50% VG...... I did it, wow, look at all the vapor...... Now, what about the strength, the throat hit and more..... Somebody says nicotine strength plus power equals strength......
So, I bought a Silver Bullet and a GG Transformer...... Running 3.7 and 6.0 Volts..... Wow, now, I got good vapor, good throat hit and a great experience.......
Oh, I hate filling the carts every 10 - 12 puffs..... GG offers an AFS that lets me fill 1 - 2 times a day....... Learned a lot in 2 months from the ECF........
E-Cigs are like anything else...... Got to live and learn.......

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Heh, almost all tobacco flavors now have a nutty taste rather than a tobacco flavor. Last tobacco I vaped from a supplier tasted like planters mixed nuts. You should expect some undertones but these flavors aren't anything like the tobacco for which they are named.

Ahh I see what you mean! I guess I was trying to say it tastes less like french pipe or Hilton and more like pure nuts. I just remember long ago when e-liquid first came to the local suppliers the 555 came in gnome bottles with the orange lid then my supplier changed to coloured glass bottles and the 555 was never the same again :( I rediscovered that same taste from the gnome bottles that I loved so much today thanks to China!

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Until now I didn't realize people had been vaping for 1 1/2 years. Most post on this forum are from people who started vaping this year.

There is definitely a learning curve to ecigs. I also spent 500-600 before I realized what I needed. I started with the Nipro which did not produce enough vapor or throat hit. Then I read the forum and ordered a 510 which I started to learn how to use a ecig. It is quite different from an analog.

Then I got a Little Chuck. This is the best. I get consistent throat hit and vapor. I think anybody that does not give this a chance does not really want it to work. Just go back to analogs and leave the rest us alone.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Also I would recommend drip instead of cartridges. I get absolutely nothing from cartridges. Not enough vapor or throat hit.To me they are a waste of money. Oh I ordered 300 worth when I first started vaping. I didn't know any better.

I use a blank cart with no filler in it and just drip onto my atomizer. This is the only way I get enough vapor and throat hit.

jip123

Oct 22, 2009
manchester
20adayman i think you`re a very rude man im defiantly not a supplier and i can honestly tell you ive cut my smoking down to a few a day with the help of e-cigs,true everyday brings problems ,not vaping well,tempremental tties etc etc,if i were you cut you`re losses and go buy a packet of fags maybe you will be better mannered with some nicotine in your lungs!

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Also I would recommend drip instead of cartridges. I get absolutely nothing from cartridges. Not enough vapor or throat hit.To me they are a waste of money. Oh I ordered 300 worth when I first started vaping. I didn't know any better.

I use a blank cart with no filler in it and just drip onto my atomizer. This is the only way I get enough vapor and throat hit.

Have you tryed the ADM mod with blue foam yet? I use to like to drip but this mod gives me a drip like hit every time and I dont have reload nearly as much.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Oh by the way peeps thanks for making me feel better but 20aday mans posts were over a year ago as was brought to my attention a few posts ago. This isnt the first I have responded to a dated post seems we all need to look at the date of the original post somehow old posts make it back to todays posts alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread