They finaly got here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdstreets

Mar 5, 2013
Greenville sc
This is getting crazy. I took a vacation day from work today because I knew my eGo 650 ce4s were coming today.
Finally! They were delivered by U.S. mail about 2 oclock this evening.

Come on!! I'm a 55 year old man and I act like a kid on Christmas morning. I don't know anything about how long
they will last, what kind of clearomizers to use, or how to clean them yet, but if what I've seen already is an indication to
what's in store for me I'm really going to like this. There is a BIG difference between these and the little Krave e-cigs I've
been using.

I also ordered several small bottles of different flavors of e-liquid. Because I like coffee so much, one was coffee. It's was
the first one I tried. It's almost a little much. It's a little more than just essence. Kinda like chewing on a coffe bean.

I also tried the apple. Man! That's good stuff! Because I've smoked a pack of Winstons a day for thirty years I ordered everything
24mg. I see now that might have been a mistake. I think next time I will try 18mg (or less).

Well, we will see where this goes from here. If I can keep everything working half way decent I can do this. So far so good!

Oh, and I want to commend you all for this exellent form. I've just joined you recently but I've been hanging around for several weeks.
I really like the people who are so ready to help. Really friendly site.

Thanks for your help! I'll stay in touch.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
This is getting crazy. I took a vacation day from work today because I knew my eGo 650 ce4s were coming today.
Finally! They were delivered by U.S. mail about 2 oclock this evening.

Come on!! I'm a 55 year old man and I act like a kid on Christmas morning. I don't know anything about how long
they will last, what kind of clearomizers to use, or how to clean them yet, but if what I've seen already is an indication to
what's in store for me I'm really going to like this. There is a BIG difference between these and the little Krave e-cigs I've
been using.

I also ordered several small bottles of different flavors of e-liquid. Because I like coffee so much, one was coffee. It's was
the first one I tried. It's almost a little much. It's a little more than just essence. Kinda like chewing on a coffe bean.

I also tried the apple. Man! That's good stuff! Because I've smoked a pack of Winstons a day for thirty years I ordered everything
24mg. I see now that might have been a mistake. I think next time I will try 18mg (or less).

Well, we will see where this goes from here. If I can keep everything working half way decent I can do this. So far so good!

Oh, and I want to commend you all for this exellent form. I've just joined you recently but I've been hanging around for several weeks.
I really like the people who are so ready to help. Really friendly site.

Thanks for your help! I'll stay in touch.

I feel your excitement and can totally relate rdstreets.... :D

Enjoy your vape mail and welcome to ECF!!!!! :thumb:

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Hi Streets !

So glad you got your Vapemail-Vape gear today !

It is exciting to get this stuff...It's not like 'buying a pack', but if you have some good gear and some vape juice-
you can train your mind that you will not be depriving it of the Nic that it needs...you will just be getting it through vaping instead of smoking. This can aid in the transision.

You need to vape more than you smoke...for abunch of reasons- but you got 24mg/ml nic juice- that's powerful stuff.
You might want to order some 12-18 mg juice and cut that 24mg stuff down- so you can vape more...longer.

But, All in All- I think you are doing GREAT !

Rooting for you !
PS- Drink plent of Water while Vaping !

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Congrats on the switch, and hello to a fellow Greenvillan!

If you find the nic is too strong in everything you have, there actually is a vape shop in town on Woodruff Rd. I've not been and the prices are likely to be higher than those available online, but when you need juice and you need it now, it's nice to have an option in town!

E-Liquid
1637 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC, 29607.
Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Sunday Closed

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Hello and welcome rd!

I did something very similar, except I started at 18mg. Now I'm down to 11mg and all is well. Haven't reached an "over-vaped" state since :D

I do recommend drinking water when you vape. After about 3 weeks of only vaping, the back of my throat dried out to the point I felt like gagging. I switched to Halo Subzero menthol for a few days and started drinking lots of water, and it cleared up.

Enjoy the vapor!

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
hi and congrats on switching i started with 18-24mg and at first it seemed like it might be to strong for me too,smoked a pack a day of camels for about 25 years.
after a few weeks the 24mg was perfect for me i think if i had tried lower nic that i might have been more likely to relapse to analogs its been about three years for me now and i still use 18mg juice and wouldn't change a thing lol.
also if you dont have one already you might want to try a mini vivi nova tank once everyone gets restocked after the Chinese holiday

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Congrats and welcome!!! and lol to the kid on Christmas morning! We're all like that waiting for vapemail. :) I'm 49 and am totally a big kid all the time, but always when there is vapemail coming.

I LOVE my coffee in any form I can get it.......except vaping. I've tried many coffee flavors, and many were good, but some just made me sick to my stomach and none were good for very long. I have found that the things I enjoy eating, don't really translate into things I enjoy vaping too much. My best juices turned out to be fruity juices.

1-1.5 ppd marlboro reds for 35 years, but now I only vape. It took me 8 months to get everything about this "just right" for me. Many frustrations along the way, but it was so worth it. I also had to back down from 24 mg juice, but not because it was too much nic, it was because they all had a peppery flavor that I couldn't handle. I could get kicked outta Texas for saying this, but I can't stand black pepper. But at 18 mg nic I wasn't satisfied and still had cig cravings. I finally found gotvapes.com flux nectar juices. I can vape 24mg without the peppery flavor, and they are great quality juices. If the 24 mg was too much nic that won't matter to you. If it was the peppery taste, try those GV flux juices. Once I got those at 24 mg the cravings stopped and I'm a happy, satisfied vaper now!!

Every person is different in what they like. As someone else said, drink lots of water every day. I second the suggestion for the vivi nova tanks! That and the splitfires are amazing. I highly recommend gotvapes. They have a huge ECF presence and are great guys. You will always get the real deal with them, never a knock off. One exception to this is when they were out of vivi's due to the chinese hoidays, and they offered another type as an alternative, but they made if very plain that it was an alternative. Many things are out of stock with a lot of vendors due to those holidays, but should be restocked within a couple days. Also the guys at GV work with the manufacturers very closely, and they actually help invent a lot of products based on what we tell them we want. Check out their forum here GotVapes yes I'm a fan girl but with good reason! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread