Things I've Learned from ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
I forgot one, never buy anything solely based on positive reviews because the day after you buy it everyone will be talking about what a piece of ---- you just purchased.

The day you receive that precious package with the latest and greatest another vendor comes out with a better version......

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
learning the hard way, that nic juice in the eye burns like hell!

also developed a healthy fear of power outages!

I has no fear.

I has gas-powered generator.

:D

No power no gas no problem can you say solar powered usb charger $29.99 on amazon.... Every vaper should have one even though most have enough paraphernalia to vape for a week with out having to charge.....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
No power no gas no problem can you say solar powered usb charger $29.99 on amazon.... Every vaper should have one even though most have enough paraphernalia to vape for a week with out having to charge.....

:thumbs: AH - whether you know it or not -YOU - have just saved so many peoples lives ! ! ! :thumbs:

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
Thank You!

I'd like to propose that these be henceforth referred to as "Scotay87 Chargers."

Here is one that is only $12.99

It comes with "5.5V/80mA Solar panel 5.0V/1000mA AC adaptor specification: The Built-in High Capacity Rechargeable Polymer Lithium ion Battery: 1350mAH Output Voltage: 5.5V Output Current: 1000mA."

Is that the correct number of electricity globules?

People Living With Tinkerism will be pleased to learn that if you google "solar powered usb charger," links to videos about how to make them come up.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
Thank You!

I'd like to propose that these be henceforth referred to as "Scotay87 Chargers."

It comes with "5.5V/80mA Solar panel 5.0V/1000mA AC adaptor specification: The Built-in High Capacity Rechargeable Polymer Lithium ion Battery: 1350mAH Output Voltage: 5.5V Output Current: 1000mA."

People Living With Tinkerism will be pleased to learn that if you google "solar powered usb charger," links to videos about how to make them come up.
conratulation my fellow hijacker ur going to be famous,lol..wyt 2 go scottie!!

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Thank You!

WHOA! Very tempting, if nothing else to save on my electric bill. :laugh:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thank You!

:thumbs: First it was "Scotay87" who saved lives . . . :thumbs:
:thumbs: And NOW - YOU - "lolady" have done it again and saved us money . . . :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: KUDOS - to both of YOU :thumbs: :thumbs:

P.S. I wanted to do a little research myself about these, (If you only knew what it is like to be without "Electric Power" here in FL 8-o - You'd understand what I mean) so now I'm really glad :) I didn't just "JUMP" like I would normally do :oops: when I'm excited about something and buy the first one - THANKS ! ! ! :) . . .

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Spectacular entrance into ECF and welcome...You will obviously fit in quite well...and recompile your list and PM oldsoldier...he offered to update it for you...its worth it for me to subscribe for sheer entertainment value...

## you never would have thought you could possible use this many paper towels...and the number will multiply by tenfold if ya DIY...at least when ya first start...

##those money saved tickers should really say money not spent on analogs...as most WILL spend it on vaping gear...

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I haven't laughed this hard since that one scene in Anchorman.
That has to be, what, like 10 years ago?
:lol:

[*]If all the 5ml sample bottles that everyone has stashed and doesn't like were laid end to end, they would reach to the moon and back.
This was when my face started to hurt.

[*]If you want a simple answer don't ask a simple question.................
And I'm pretty sure this was about when I pooped myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread