• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thinkin' 'bout this year's BBQ.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
So, I was thinkin' that I should start planning the BBQ if it's gonna happen in a couple of months.
The 29th of June is out. The wife will be out of state for a wedding shower that weekend and I believe the NASCAR race that takes over my li'l neck of the woods is on Father's day weekend (the 16th. Usually is....). So... I'm thinkin' that the Saturday in between might be good. That would be Saturday, June twenty tooth. :) Sound good to y'alls? I need to get my son in law started on brewing us some dliscious beer for the event. Anybody interested? Date sound good?
For you new folks, this will be the third year I've done this. I live on a five acre wooded property about 45 miles west of Ann Arbor (20 miles south of Jackson) and the MI Vaper's BBQ consists of smoked meats and craft brewed beer provided by me and side dishes and pleasant company provided by youse guys.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Most likely we will be coming mist, as it was so much fun last year. Great home brew beers, awesome food and a lot of fun people to talk and laugh with.

Seriously, people you need to attend this BBQ, its not your average vape meet. I know it may be a hike for some of you but its so worth it. We drove a hour and half and we were glad we did.

Mist and his wife do an excellent job at this BBQ and make you feel right at home!

Extraunordinary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Where I am
I mixed up 2 new pipe blends on Wednesday. One is a blend of Fire Cured and Golden Cavendish w/ Brazilian Coffee, and the other is a "Fabulous" Burley Blend w/ Mild Vanilla. I made 60ml of each for the BBQ, and hopefully I can keep out of them until then!

I also have 120ml of a Toasted Cavendish and Mild Burley Blend w/ Vanilla and Chocolate, 60ml of Honey Infused cigar and 200ml of Classic Virginia and Burley w/ Rum and Maple. All of these are flavored with the NET extract only, and I mixed @ 12mg nic. For people who do not care for NETs I have at least one non-NET I'll be bringing; I call it Captain Honey Pepper. I'm also working on one I call Dirty Divinity so that will probably make an appearance too!

I'm really looking forward to letting everyone try them as I do not know many vapers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread