Thinking of getting an Apollo vTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelj

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2012
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Hi everyone,
planning to get an Apollo vTube device only (regular size) - USD 54.
altogether with the charger and high drain batteries, 510-eGo adapter my cost is coming to USD 92 (full kit).

Just wanted to know if it is worth the price (how good is the device?) or is there anything better than that out there which will give me a better bang for my buck...

Thanks.

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
There is nothing wrong with the VTube, but you can get a vv/vw device for the same price if not less.
Have you looked at the:
VAMO best deal: exhalevapors.com 61.99 plus 40% discount at Checkout makes for a very nice Price of $38.00
images

AnyVape $51.95 from MyVaporStore

anyvapecvi.jpg

ShayBabe15

Moved On
Jan 29, 2013
My friend has one and she can't get enough of it. I tried it out over the weekend, and I loved it. Yeah, it's a good device, hasn't broken down on her and I doubt it will.
From what I have heard, Apollo has great products(Bought me a big package, awaiting it soon:)). Their customer service is fantastic as well. Anything that works well and lasts long is a great price. I would honestly just compare prices. Apollo has a great coupon that they are offering throughout the thirty first, along with free shipping. As for shipping, you will have to find a supplier that ships out to you. Most are U.S/Canada/China bound.
Best of luck, though:)

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I still have my Apollo tube. I also bought a identical lava tube cheaper somewhere else. The Lava tube is sturdy. The knock off fell apart. I still have it as back up. I use a z-max 2 I picked up back in Nov.

The Apollo tube is simple and it works well. Of course, there's tons of options when it relates to ecigs. One must choose a ecig they feel comfortable with. Oh, and they do have a 1 year warranty.

I have the newest one I did a lot of research and not to my surprise the Apollo v tube is the best buy for the buck. There are some that look like it but when you look close they don't have the quality of the Apollo and the functions are not the same, I actually compared it to the provari which cost more and the functions are harder to achieve. Also, I ordered the mini version so I could use the 18350 battery and purchased the adaptor so I could use the 18650 battery so I could have one for the road and one for home. If you look inside you will notice the it has chrome on the inside where the cheaper versions don't. This newest one works just perfect and I have had no misfires with the (not Painted) chrome steal button! All I can say is IM very picky about quality and this thing rocks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread