salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Good morning all!

Taking dd to docs at 2 today, we still have whatever this is. She is complaining of body aches now too. I doubt there is anything they'll be able to do for her, if it's viral but we need to excuse the days absent from school.

Oldest dd comes home for Spring Break tomorrow night for 10 days. Yay!! She's liable to come through the door wearing a face mask....my little germophobe.

My nic supply is minimal, maybe I should up that in the near future? I do need a new charger as mine is hanging on by a thread at the moment. YIKES! I also need to get another fill syringe for the M1A1. Mine is so old now and it just doesn't work as well as it used to.

Tracy, I really don't think that you need to go overboard on the nic like many of us are doing. But, it would not hurt to have at least a years supply on hand. If nothing else the people that are freaking out are causing stock shortages lol It is only going to get worse.

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
I have half of a 250ml bottle of 60mg...I'm ready for the apocalypse :blush:

I think we all know that Kgj was teasing!

A secret admirer....hmmm, that would be a welcome surprise! He needs to step up tho, because I'm ready to move on!!

I have even less nic than you Bov....Oh woe is me!!!:ohmy:

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
What's up guys and gals ???

That nasty head cold is almost gone...almost!! Feeling a touch dehydrated ATM...Pure H2O....I'm pumping it in....

A very close lifelong friend called today...I'd seen him on Sunday as I was buying Gatorade for the cold...He needed to talk with me about something we touched on at the grocery...I'd given him some intel on a mutual friend whom has become a .... head and figured he wanted more info...That wasn't it...He married last year for the first time...53 at that time...A fine girl I might add..I was very happy for him...She wasn't feeling well and though eating was losing weight...Pancreatic cancer that may have spread too her liver...With chemo maybe 18 months...a year without...This will take the wind from your sails....

So sorry about your friend El Dee! Makes one stop and think how precious each moment is.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Tracy, I really don't think that you need to go overboard on the nic like many of us are doing. But, it would not hurt to have at least a years supply on hand. If nothing else the people that are freaking out are causing stock shortages lol It is only going to get worse.

Thanks for the heads up Salem! I really do just hang out in here these days, so I don't see all the goings ons.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
What's up guys and gals ???

That nasty head cold is almost gone...almost!! Feeling a touch dehydrated ATM...Pure H2O....I'm pumping it in....

A very close lifelong friend called today...I'd seen him on Sunday as I was buying Gatorade for the cold...He needed to talk with me about something we touched on at the grocery...I'd given him some intel on a mutual friend whom has become a .... head and figured he wanted more info...That wasn't it...He married last year for the first time...53 at that time...A fine girl I might add..I was very happy for him...She wasn't feeling well and though eating was losing weight...Pancreatic cancer that may have spread too her liver...With chemo maybe 18 months...a year without...This will take the wind from your sails....

I am so sorry to hear about your friends wife's diagnosis ElDee! What a shame.
I am glad you are feeling better though! :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Since I'm only consuming about 55 mg/day (recently dropped to 9 mg/ml), the 500 ml of 60 I have coming in is over 1-1/2 years' worth of nic by itself, not counting the 36 and 60 I already have in the basement. Probably freeze a bottle of the 36 VG along with the new 60 PG.

Either that or we all meet at Fran's in September to restock :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Thanks for the heads up Salem! I really do just hang out in here these days, so I don't see all the goings ons.

I'm with you Tracy. This is the only place I go to on ECF. I like the people here. That's not to say there aren't nice people in other parts of ECF - there are. But this is a really nice crowd of folks.

Only 65 here today and sunny, but up to 80 on Friday ... and sunny. I'm going to do some more puttering around outside, at least until my nap time. Us old people need our nap time. That thing about beauty sleep is true too. I know because my wife tells me I'm beautiful!!!

El Dee, I'm truly sorry to hear about your friends wife. There just aren't words ...

Well, its noon here and I guess I'd better get away from this machine and get busy doing something. I have dogs (they live outside Sdh) that need to be petted and I need to dust off my old plaid couch out there in the front yard in the weeds by the bass boat so I can take my nap later on. And I have to feed my headless chicken and stinky piggy.

Busy, busy, busy.

That's me.

TT

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Since I'm only consuming about 55 mg/day (recently dropped to 9 mg/ml), the 500 ml of 60 I have coming in is over 1-1/2 years' worth of nic by itself, not counting the 36 and 60 I already have in the basement. Probably freeze a bottle of the 36 VG along with the new 60 PG.

Either that or we all meet at Fran's in September to restock :)

Great idea Mark!!!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I'm with you Tracy. This is the only place I go to on ECF. I like the people here. That's not to say there aren't nice people in other parts of ECF - there are. But this is a really nice crowd of folks.

Only 65 here today and sunny, but up to 80 on Friday ... and sunny. I'm going to do some more puttering around outside, at least until my nap time. Us old people need our nap time. That thing about beauty sleep is true too. I know because my wife tells me I'm beautiful!!!

El Dee, I'm truly sorry to hear about your friends wife. There just aren't words ...

Well, its noon here and I guess I'd better get away from this machine and get busy doing something. I have dogs they live outside Sdh) that need to be petted and I need to dust off my old plaid couch out there in the front yard in the weeds by the bass boat so I can take my nap later on. And I have to feed my headless chicken and stinky piggy.

Busy, busy, busy.

That's me.

TT
LOL TT
Hi everyone!
TT are you giving me a hint? I am still having problems with the female cat! Grrrrr I used the spray bottles and time outs and she is enjoying the negative attention. She does not realize I may snap due to sleep deprivation.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

TT

I like the way that you worded that, TT. You just never know who may read this and we would never want to hurt the feelings of others :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
LOL TT
Hi everyone!
TT are you giving me a hint? I am still having problems with the female cat! Grrrrr I used the spray bottles and time outs and she is enjoying the negative attention. She does not realize I may snap due to sleep deprivation.

Oh, I would not use spray bottles. Some people mistakenly try to train parrots that way too. :(

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I like the way that you worded that, TT. You just never know who may read this and we would never want to hurt the feelings of others :)

LOL, that's exactly what was on my mind when I wrote that!

I try hard to be aware of the feelings of others. I don't always succeed and when that happens I feel lousy, but I do try.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread