Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
One needs to wear boots, when in the south, Dee. After my close encounter with a rattlesnake, I bought a pair and wore them, whenever I left the base.

Chicken-Animation_zps2e048c80.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Jerry How the H. E. Double Toothpicks are you? I got some errands and then I'll be back.

Pokey that's one thing I can't handle, SNAKES. They are the most vile, sickening, disgusting creature God ever put on this planet. I hate em all, poisonous or not.
You take it easy on those yankee's if you travel up north.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Hey Ark.... Dang near made me tear up....Congratulations on an awesome achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boots.......??????? Only anticipated heavy mud or snow....Son I tell you iffin' you're gonna survive the humidity that ain't happening....I call my shoes "skids"...they're not fire ant proof...........

Snakes...They don't bother me as long as they keep their distance....Copperheads I kill on sight....

The Vicks Vapor Rub...Yeah that's about the only relief known for Fire Ant bites...Trust till you've been lit up by Fire Ants....Son you ain't seen iching...between that damn tick and those ants I done out scratched Spike....

Progress made again today on the Ranger...Got the leaky automatic sitting beside the truck and so far....so good !! Gotta hunt down some bolts that up until this point I had nothing too measure by and a gasket or three to fix a couple of unknown leaks....Making chikken salad outta chikken sheet....My spesshullity..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread