Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Oh, I can totally believe someone would. There are a lot of people in the world and by definition half of them are below IQ 100. There are people selling hand carved wood covered mech mods for 2 grand for that matter. Plus Christmas is coming. For someone on earth the budget for a Christmas present for some girly girl who is still into rhinestone everything and vapes is around $400. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they moved a few of them.

“No one ever made went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public” - H. L. Menckin

Reactions: CagedSpam

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
√ AFK Studio Rock Crystal Small Waistline Mech Kit .

I can't believe anyone would pay $399.99 for a mech. Covered in fake diamonds ?????????????

I bet Kylie Jenner of the Kardashians, would.

maxresdefault.jpg

$300 is nothing. The Otto Carter "Tribal" mech mod sold for $3,000 when it was made in limited quantities back in the day. Hand-carved stainless steel.

93b550115861185855fecdc22b749d9a.jpg

Last edited:

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
For Brass, Copper, SS, etc. ones like Purge Mod's I think so. But I'm a fan of 2JNT's Pilak Mod's and pay around $420 for them. But then again they're made of 92.5% pure Silver and beautiful hand engraving.
Purge mod yes I would. I'm talking about the fake diamonds wrapped mod . As posted above some probably would by it??

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sold only to people with more money than brains. So yeah I could see a Kardashian buying one.
Who are we to judge how a billionaire spends their money?

Kylie Jenner made more money last year than all of the other Kardashians from her own cosmetics and clothing line. More money than brains? I don't know about that. It takes more than looks, money, and a name to make that kind of money.

Kardashian/Jenner family individual net worth

5b6df769bda1c71c008b460e-750-562.jpg

Last edited:

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Who are we to judge how a billionaire spends their money?

Kylie Jenner made more money last year than all of the other Kardashians from her own cosmetics and clothing line. More money than brains? I don't know about that. It takes more than looks, money, and a name to make that kind of money.

Kardashian/Jenner family individual net worth

5b6df769bda1c71c008b460e-750-562.jpg

Made the money from all the suckers out there ;)

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I am only referring gaudy ugly mods priced like the one I mentioned. I am not by any means telling anyone not to/ or they can't buy. I am still saving up for my suicide king squonk mech. priced at the above . But buying a work of art I understand .

I don't understand why someone would want a mod covered (unless they are real) diamonds,which I would assume fake at only $399.99 ??? I guess I sturred up a hornets nest with this thread though ??lol.

Last edited:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

You don't really believe she designed the cosmetics or clothing do you? Do you think she actually runs the day to day of the business? I'd bet my last dollar those business are wholly created and run by someone else and are just licensing her name in exchange for a cut. The sheep are buying it up in droves for the name only. It is pretty ingenious, just not by anyone named Jenner or Kardashian. By the way, this isn't the only celebrity doing this.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I am only referring gaudy ugly mods priced like the one I mentioned. I am not by any means telling anyone not to/ or they can't buy. I am still saving up for my suicide king squonk mech. priced at the above . But buying a work of art I understand .

I don't understand why someone would want a mod covered (unless they are real) diamonds,which I would assume fake at only $399.99 ??? I guess I sturred up a hornets horn with this thread though ??lol.
94891715-97b7-4c7d-8093-c2261accd493.jpeg

Reactions: t8kiteasy

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You don't really believe she designed the cosmetics or clothing do you? Do you think she actually runs the day to day of the business? I'd bet my last dollar those business are wholly created and run by someone else and are just licensing her name in exchange for a cut. The sheep are buying it up in droves for the name only. It is pretty ingenious, just not by anyone named Jenner or Kardashian.
I don't really know, and neither do you. My "guess" is she has a select team of designers and technicians that bring her samples of potential products, and she chooses which ones to sell in her lineup. She probably has a business manager/CEO who handles the day to day operations of her company. Who, in her position, doesn't do that? I bet that she is pretty involved in the entire scheme of things.

Among the Millennial Generation, she is considered a "trend setter" and she has learned how to take advantage of that for her gain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread