This is rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am fairly certain (and, I've watched a ton of project runway, so I'm qualified :lol:) that Monica Lewinsky did not SUDDENLY become a master handbag designer, and I am equally certain many celebrity folks just hire a team to slave away for them and stamp their name on whatever floats their boat.

I'm fine with It, the only time I buy designer ANYTHING is when, like, I accidentally do so a Ross or whatever.

Fact: Those with money will spend their money at a price point that is comfortable for them. I went pretty routinely to downtown DC, to see Shakespeare plays with my mom. and there was this boutique for the rich that I always asked to go early because I enjoyed "shopping" and then saying "Do you know how many yaks this would buy for the Sherpa people of Mt. Everest."

To be fair, my mom's Shakespeare tickets could also have funded a yak or two.

But yeah, seriously the rich have this thing of "it's not super expensive so what's WRONG with it." They also get a ton of freebies as far as endorsements and etc., so there is that.

IDK I say buy what you want, when you want. Getting into class disparities is just too much like getting into what is going on in France right now. I used to be super into shoes. I was thrifty but I spent a LOT on shoes. Shoes that I now don't wear. I enjoyed it at the time, etc. BUT. Etc.

Anna

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I can't believe anyone would pay $399.99 for a mech

I purchased several mech mods in the past that were in that price range...

Super T mods
GG mods
Caravela mods

These were all high end mech mods that just a few years ago easily sold in that range and often had wait lists...

My .02

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Baditude

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
This is the

Super T mods
GG mods
Caravela mods

These were all high end mech mods that just a few years ago easily sold in that range and often had wait lists...

My .02
I was mainly referring to the covered in diamonds part of the mod. I have two ELA mods and a couple others over the $300.00 tange. The gaudy expensive mod that's all.

Reactions: raqball

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I bet Kylie Jenner of the Kardashians, would.

maxresdefault.jpg

$300 is nothing. The Otto Carter "Tribal" mech mod sold for $3,000 when it was made in limited quantities back in the day. Hand-carved stainless steel.

93b550115861185855fecdc22b749d9a.jpg

no worry, once gov legalize e-cig, tiffany, gucci, prada, LV n bla bla will collaborate with TONY B n vandy than produces something that sell for few k :)

Reactions: t8kiteasy

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium

Super T mods
GG mods
Caravela mods

My .02
I paid more than three times that amount for my Scoundrels Golden Rod. :p

golden rod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread