Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Rig Mod with Roughneck atomizer.
Thanks. I already have 2 Asmodus direct conne t mods that I have had for years. They are nice and compact, well machined and have low voltage drop. I am also looking for a 24mm 20700 mech with direct connection but those are easier to find nowadays.
That is what I am talking about. I would like to find one with an RTA. Wow I haven't seen 350 tubes with extensions in years. Old school. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: stols001

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
That is what I am talking about.
Ok, now you're confusing me. Lol. The Neptune works the same way as a Rig Roughneck. If you don't consider that one to be a hybrid, then the Neptune wouldn't be either.

By "direct connect" I assumed you meant hybrid top caps, where the positive pin on the atomizer directly connects to the battery. Are you looking for single atomizer units only as opposed to atomizers that are threaded for the mod, replacing a 510 connector? If so that will severely limit your choices. Those were big back in the House of Hybrids and iHybrid days, but mostly with the Genesis crowd. They're hard to come by these days. You'll probably have to go with something like this.

RSM Hybrid Mod

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Ok, now you're confusing me. Lol. The Neptune works the same way as a Rig Roughneck. If you don't consider that one to be a hybrid, then the Neptune wouldn't be either.

By "direct connect" I assumed you meant hybrid top caps, where the positive pin on the atomizer directly connects to the battery. Are you looking for single atomizer units only as opposed to atomizers that are threaded for the mod, replacing a 510 connector? If so that will severely limit your choices. Those were big back in the House of Hybrids and iHybrid days, but mostly with the Genesis crowd. They're hard to come by these days. You'll probably have to go with something like this.

RSM Hybrid Mod
Sorry bout that. Upon closer inspectipn i see that it does thread directly onto the mod. That looks like a good device for an EDC as well. I searched Genesis hybrid mod and many more results came up. I had forgotten what they were called but yes that is what I am searching for. I am looking for it to add to the collection mostly. I always loved those and wanted one. I have a decent amount of practical mods and am looking for collectors pieces. I may have to pickup a Rig Roughneck combo though. They look solid. I gotta stop posting before I have had my coffee. Thanks
Paratus G2 (AD-1) Hybrid Auto Dripper (Authentic)
I did find this.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas

RSM Hybrid Mod
Ooooh that RSM is nice!

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
Another nice one and a throwback you can still get is the Nemesis with the Dome combo from Atmomixani. Then you would have all 3 18xxx batteries available to you plus the 510 top cap if you wanted to use something other than the Dome on it.

If you're looking to pick one up cheap iHybrid made a budget version of their high end mods back in the day called the Pure. They mass produced it and some vendors still have some cheap. Here's one, but you might be able to find an even better deal.

iHybrid Pure 18490

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Love the Nemisis Dome combo! That is classoc! I like that you can use 510 as well. The ihybrid looks nice too especially in the black but I always loved that style with stainless and maybe a touch of brass.
This one looks good with the brushed finish.
OMG Genesis Tank & LBM E-Cig MOD by Mojo - Brushed
But I like the Nemi Dome better. Love the fact you can use it as a combo or seperately. It never hurts to have a Nemesis.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Another nice one and a throwback you can still get is the Nemesis with the Dome combo from Atmomixani. Then you would have all 3 18xxx batteries available to you plus the 510 top cap if you wanted to use something other than the Dome on it.

If you're looking to pick one up cheap iHybrid made a budget version of their high end mods back in the day called the Pure. They mass produced it and some vendors still have some cheap. Here's one, but you might be able to find an even better deal.

iHybrid Pure 18490
Lol You got me looking for a topper for my Vanilla. No luck though.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Hey @Skunk! I just ran by Vicious Ant website and they're running a special. Buy the Phenom mod and get the Prodigy (hybrid dripper for Phenom) free.

Phenom - Vicious Ant
Oh man that is a nice looking mod! I really like the stainless brass combination. That is a great special. The attys usually cost as much as the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread