This is why none vapers hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
4626.jpeg

My wife sent me this, and I laughed my well you know off, after that I told her I was making some chocolate chip cookie vape juice, she replied I want a divorce.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Don't know why, but this reminds of that anecdote that Sheldon Cooper's mother told about how he, when he was younger, told her he was going to Chad to get some Yellow Cake, and she thought he was going to get a twinky from one of the neighbour kids.:lol:

I suppose it's about getting the wrong end of the stick.

Cloud of lies, aah god lol !:lol:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
When I first started vaping, I had some Halo Belgian Cocoa in one of my setups. My wife (a never smoker!) thought it smelled so good she insisted on trying it. She took one hit (18 mg) and promptly decided that vaping wasn't for her. :sneaky:

Nowadays, I vape unflavored most of the time, so no lies. But we went to a concert the other night and someone was vaping something that smelled strongly of cinnamon rolls. She wasn't tempted to ask for a hit, but if there had been a Cinnabon on the way home, I'm sure she would have made me stop. :laugh:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I like to call it a cloud of CALORIE FREE lies, but yeah. LOL.

Maybe this is one area where vaping has the edge, in a "tastes good, less filling" kind of way.

LOL I eat a lot less sweets than I did, but even NON sweets taste better now I have my tastebuds back.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
4626-jpeg.761739

My wife sent me this, and I laughed my well you know off, after that I told her I was making some chocolate chip cookie vape juice, she replied I want a divorce.

Isn't that Always how it Works?

One person, and their Mighty Self-Righteousness, Screws it Up for Everyone.

Thanks Brad.

:facepalm:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Well, I like to call it a cloud of CALORIE FREE lies, but yeah. LOL.

Maybe this is one area where vaping has the edge, in a "tastes good, less filling" kind of way.

LOL I eat a lot less sweets than I did, but even NON sweets taste better now I have my tastebuds back.

Anna

Sweets, don't get me started on sweets !. I eat more sweets now than i ever did, ever !. By the box load, literally !. We're all suckers for chocolate right. Me, i can eat a 200g bar of Dairy Milk in ten minutes, not good calorie wise, about a thousand !. Decided to try avoiding chocolate completely and started eating (chewing) a branded toffee called "Riesen". Takes me the same length of time to eat one 40kcal Riesen than it did to eat 100g of dairy Milk. It's "like" the best ever tasting bubblegum you can imagine, except it dissolves !. Chocolate flavoured toffee !. The taste of chocolate just never seems to end, it just goes on, and on, and on. Saves eating thousands of redundant calories a month i'd say. So i can eat as much of this stuff as i like, because it takes such a long time to eat it. Best cure i've ever found for a chocoholic like myself.

You got me started !. :)

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
View attachment 761739

That entire tweet from top to bottom would look great printed on the back or front of a t-shirt, seriously !.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Sweets, don't get me started on sweets !. I eat more sweets now than i ever did, ever !. By the box load, literally !. We're all suckers for chocolate right. Me, i can eat a 200g bar of Dairy Milk in ten minutes, not good calorie wise, about a thousand !. Decided to try avoiding chocolate completely and started eating (chewing) a branded toffee called "Riesen". Takes me the same length of time to eat one 40kcal Riesen than it did to eat 100g of dairy Milk. It's "like" the best ever tasting bubblegum you can imagine, except it dissolves !. Chocolate flavoured toffee !. The taste of chocolate just never seems to end, it just goes on, and on, and on. Saves eating thousands of redundant calories a month i'd say. So i can eat as much of this stuff as i like, because it takes such a long time to eat it. Best cure i've ever found for a chocoholic like myself.

You got me started !. :)
Riesen. Mmmmm. Love those

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh man, I'd be all over a tapioca vape juice, although part of tapioca's appeal is the consistency (for me) so I'm not quite sure how it would measure up.

I haven't tried rice but IRL eating, rice is one of my least favorite carbohydrates, so I doubt I'll be traveling there anytime soon....

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread