Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
There isn't anything that doesn't cause cancer.

Water? Cancer
Meat? Cancer
Breathing in air? Cancer
Watching youtube videos? Cancer
Cellphones? Cancer
Negative thoughts? Cancer

You know what would decrease cancer rates? Returning to a life expectancy barely over 30. Much less cancer.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

Water? Cancer
Meat? Cancer
Breathing in air? Cancer
Cellphones? Cancer

You know what would decrease cancer rates? Returning to a life expectancy barely over 30. Much less cancer.
bwahahaha and apparently now windmills (turbines) noise cause cancer bwahahaha

Reactions: DeloresRose

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Well, the humongous generators inside the windmills do emit a measurable magnetic/electro field, when a few rectifiers / internal gizmo's go bad (which is almost constantly) it can be felt standing under them or walking past, when several go your hair will stand up.

When the cows graze under them & rub on any metal post as cows will do or stick their nose out towards a metal post you can hear the snap from a hundred or more yards away. They will vacate the area in a hurry.

Have a couple of them on each side of a house even 500 - 700 yards away when the rectifiers go your Tv, radio, cell phone, wifi signals go all to poop with tons of interference making it all but useless. Drive a vehicle with the radio on near one malfunctioning you'll hear it no doubt.
Common things folks know that are around them.

Not much of a stretch considering folks been raising a stink for decades about high power transmission lines in populated areas & cancer clusters.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I can see that being a fetish.

If I could summon an inner Jeffrey Dahmer I guess I could see it. I bet you think Terrie Hall is/was hot too.

hqdefault.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Water? Cancer
Meat? Cancer
Breathing in air? Cancer
Cellphones? Cancer

I concur. The question becomes not if but how much? The information I’ve gotten says vaping is about on the same cancer level as eating tomatoes. MUCH MUCH less than cigarettes. Still not zero though. Nothing is zero. This is the thing about binary thinking. When the answer is yes/no you can set the trip between yes and no wherever you want, and lo and behold the false is made true.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Look around you.

Every living thing you see is going to die at some point.
I believe the time limit on the earth itself is an absolute maximum of 500 million years or something. Humans as a species probably much less. There’s quite the political argument atm as to how much less and what is possible to do about it.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
~snip~

Too true. I read that something like 80-85 percent of all men will get prostate cancer by the time they reach the age of 90, if they are lucky enough to live that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread