Status
Not open for further replies.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
I was wondering what everyone's thoughts EC Blends juices were.
Im currently looking into buying from a new vendor and with their prices and TONS of flavors, I thinking of trying them out.
Any suggestions?
Hows the shipping times and customer service? Anyone ever try the " Make your own " options?
Thanks!:2cool:

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
They seem to get mixed reviews around here. Personally, I like them. I ordered 4 small bottles, got a free sampler bottle, and I really liked all five flavors. To me, they run pretty true. And honestly, at their prices, you can't really go wrong trying a few small bottles to see which side of the fence you're on. :)

Broodwich

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Charleston, SC
I use them to get my flavorless and have been considering getting some flavors. I have a buddy who ordered from them at work and I like the almond something flavor he got with them.

I also ordered some Vivi Novas and replacement heads from them and it got to my door 4 days after I ordered with the cheapest shipping. I can't comment on customer service because I have never had a problem with them and therefore, never had to contact them.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I love me some ECB.

I especially love fruit smoothie, banana pudding, and the Dragon series. Very tasty. I wasn't a huge fan of the peanut butter or the couple of coffee vapes i tried, but it wasn't horrible icky.. just not to my taste.

I didn't play around with the juice maker much, since most of what I wanted already existed.

Some of it needs steep time, though, since it's all made to order. 2 weeks for tobaccos, one for the dragon series.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
I ordered from them once. Coumarin Reborn and Red Hot. Both 50/50 18 mg, one shot. The Coumarin had a nutty flavor that I got used to, but didn't seem quite right. The Red Hot was cloudy and soapy tasting and was unvapable. I contacted them, and they told me to let it sit with the lid off for a few days. I did that for five days, and it didn't help at all.

I won't risk ordering from them again. It may have been a fluke, but it isn't worth the chance.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
ECBlends is one of my favorite juice vendors. My ADV is one of their's. RY4, double extra flavor, add extra vanilla and caramel.. allow to steep 2 weeks. Yum, yum, yum! I also quite enjoy the WPALZ + vanilla; in extra flavor. Steep for one week.

They have several other juices that I order over and over again, but those two are my very favorites of any juice made by any juice maker.

Be sure to use the code 10020 for 20% off of your order :)

~Tiger

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been using them since september 2012. I would suggest getting the 5ml sample bottles before getting larger bottles. For me it's been hit and miss. Some flavors like Dragons Blood and RY4 tobacco are amazing. Others are so-so. Shipping takes about 5 days from WA - NY, which is reasonable. I've haven't dealt with their customer service because I haven't had any problems. All in all a great deal for the price. I'm expecting an order today from mt baker vapor which is super fast shipping, only 2 days from WA - NY. And their prices are similar to ecblends. This is my first time using mt baker, so I will soon see how the two compare.

moto2000

Feb 18, 2013
San Diego, CA
I recommend them! They were my first vender, they have tons of flavors and very respectable prices! I live in SoCal, so shipping takes 2 days (theyre in Oregon). Dragon's Blood is my all time fav right now, never gets old, people love it and the smoke smells great. Like stated earlier, you can get 5ml ($2.50) bottles to try, and they usually always throw in a sample with your order. Easiest place to order from IMO.

Also like mentioned earlier, 10020 (20% off coupon code) pretty much makes it a no brainer.

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I recommend them! They were my first vender, they have tons of flavors and very respectable prices! I live in SoCal, so shipping takes 2 days (theyre in Oregon). Dragon's Blood is my all time fav right now, never gets old, people love it and the smoke smells great. Like stated earlier, you can get 5ml ($2.50) bottles to try, and they usually always throw in a sample with your order. Easiest place to order from IMO.

Also like mentioned earlier, 10020 (20% off coupon code) pretty much makes it a no brainer.

It seems they have stopped the free sample's. Haven't got a freebie in my last two orders from them. It's too bad, I used to really look forward to my surprise little gift.

S.E.S.

Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Sandusky,OH,USA
Yeah the samples are hit or miss. My first order I got one which was dragons breath 0nic. After that since I started using the 20% off code I haven't received a single sample,14 orders in a row lol. I do think that they charge to much for the larger bottles compared to other vendors. For the price of 50 ml at EC you can get a 23 6ml bottle from MBV so it makes it a ez decision. But I will say that for now the Dragons tear is my main adv until I can find a replacement which is proving to be a challenge because it is goooood lol

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah the samples are hit or miss. My first order I got one which was dragons breath 0nic. After that since I started using the 20% off code I haven't received a single sample,14 orders in a row lol. I do think that they charge to much for the larger bottles compared to other vendors. For the price of 50 ml at EC you can get a 23 6ml bottle from MBV so it makes it a ez decision. But I will say that for now the Dragons tear is my main adv until I can find a replacement which is proving to be a challenge because it is goooood lol
wow I didn't realize how much I could be saving ordering large bottles from mtbaker. I've been mainly buying no bigger than 30ml. that 236ml is an great deal. Hopefully I can find a good ADV from them.

joshiesmommy

Aug 12, 2012
Hampton, Va
I am an ecblend fan. They were the 2nd or third vendor I tried when we first started, and the main company I order from now. My favs are ry4, extra flavor, extra caramel and extra vanilla. Just ordered some choco chai (super yummy, tried my aunts the other day)..

Shipping is fast, I ordered sunday and order will be here today. Also never had problems with customer service. Did have one leaky bottle, they sent me a freebie in the order after that. Cant say that I have any complaints about them.

They are a little more expensive than MBV, however it is worth a little extra in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread