Thoughts on these products, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
Guys, I don't know why you are all so "against" the kbox. I have my subox mini set since August, dropped it, kicked it, it fell over, took so much abuse and still working great. As far as the KBOX120 I don't know since I opted for the white KBOX200 instead but I figure the features are the same. I am in love with this box and it's the only box that let me vape my uwell Crown with SS 0.25 ohm with no issue at all. BTW, I own more than 30 mods of varied types and sizes from the ipv mini up to 2 DNAs products with the Panzer on its way all the way to the Athena Hero 240 watts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nogy

Jan 26, 2016
Guys, I don't know why you are all so "against" the kbox. I have my subox mini set since August, dropped it, kicked it, it fell over, took so much abuse and still working great. As far as the KBOX120 I don't know since I opted for the white KBOX200 instead but I figure the features are the same. I am in love with this box and it's the only box that let me vape my Uwell Crown with SS 0.25 ohm with no issue at all. BTW, I own more than 30 mods of varied types and sizes from the IPV mini up to 2 DNAs products with the Panzer on its way all the way to the Athena Hero 240 watts.

I personally never said anything negative about the kbox. I just told him that if it was me, I'd want something other than an "upgraded" version of what I already have. Basically the same device, just has higher wattage.

It doesn't bother me the slightest what someone else vapes on. So long as they're happy with it and enjoy it. Hell, vape Blu's if you want. I personally am not going to give my money to that company, but if it's keeping you off the real thing then good on ya

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
I personally never said anything negative about the kbox. I just told him that if it was me, I'd want something other than an "upgraded" version of what I already have. Basically the same device, just has higher wattage.

It doesn't bother me the slightest what someone else vapes on. So long as they're happy with it and enjoy it. Hell, vape Blu's if you want. I personally am not going to give my money to that company, but if it's keeping you off the real thing then good on ya
Gotcha, totally agree there.

Clydde26

Jan 20, 2016
Hopkinsville
Your satisfied with a mod that allows you to vape a stock coil. And your opinion is noted and no one was saying that the kbox is crap... I'm just pointing out the differences between the top 4 200w devices on the market right now. The sub box mini is a beast and holds up to abuse but it was also a very well thought out and developed device....their leap into the mod world finally.... But the rest of their 4 products have been rushed and released to attempt to try and keep up with current trends... Shall I mention the nichrome 80 mode that is useless? The nebox is a leaky contraption and the other kbox series were them plunging into the tc market. Then they release 2 high wattage devices at the same time. As I said each are entitled to their opinion but I feel that there are other alternatives that deserve to be brought into discussion as well. Ultimately as a prior poster pointed out the true equipment is the atomizer on top. The mod is just to ensure that you have enough power for builds or a good chipset to utilize different wire types and meet your vaping needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread